Peter Whittingham would be a good signing

ElwoodBlues

Last season's Championship top scorer, who hit 25 goals. He also hit the woodwork nine times and chipped in with 10 assists to help make Cardiff the fourth top scorers in the Championship. They knocked back a bid from Nott Forest for 1 Mil but a wish we could tempt them with a cheeky 2 Mil bid because they are currently in debt too and can't bring in replacements cause they have a transfer embargo in place. :D

would be a great signing imo, top scorer in the Championship last season and he's a left mid, £1.5-2 mil would get him imo as they are skint and last year if contract.

a wingers just what we need, especially one who can score like fuck :lol:

*Notts Forest put another bid in tonight for him although I don't know how much.

would be a great signing imo, top scorer in the Championship last season and he's a left mid, £1.5-2 mil would get him imo as they are skint and last year if contract.

a wingers just what we need, especially one who can score like fuck :lol:

*Notts Forest put another bid in tonight for him although I don't know how much.

Cheers, would be a cracking signing then. Imagine him left mid, king right mid producing quality balls for jelavic :drool:

I think we should re-sign Chris Burke.

I was told he was a tim..................

I've not read that thread before! I'm not a fucking mind-reader!

Who cares decent enough Whittingham Burke Jelavic Welcome now we are talking!

Last season's Championship top scorer, who hit 25 goals. He also hit the woodwork nine times and chipped in with 10 assists to help make Cardiff the fourth top scorers in the Championship. They knocked back a bid from Nott Forest for 1 Mil but a wish we could tempt them with a cheeky 2 Mil bid because they are currently in debt too and can't bring in replacements cause they have a transfer embargo in place. :D

Why would he want to come to Scotland? sure we play in europe and offer decent wages, but that's nothing compared to the english clubs, don't get me wrong though be great to see him here:]

Why would he want to come to Scotland? sure we play in europe and offer decent wages, but that's nothing compared to the english clubs, don't get me wrong though be great to see him here:]

Cardiff shite and nae dough comes to Rangers gets medals and champions league football then a move to a premiership club and we make a profit everybodys happy!

Would be a really good signing, but it looks like he's on his way to Nottingham Forrest.

On the subject, I think Jermaine Johnson (another who has been linked with forrest) of Sheffield Wednesdsay could come in and offer us some much needed pace and directness from the flanks.

He's not a fancy dan, fashionable name, but he'd do a stellar job IMO.