Balanced reporting at it's worst !

BLUEDIGNITY

I knew as soon as I read the headline "Old Firm fans" that Timmy was going to be the worst offender.

Had it been 20 of us and 10 of them, it would have been Rangers top thug poll.

The best of the comments underneath was the bear pointing out that despite having by far the largest travelling support, we were resonsible for only half the number of arrests that Timmy was.

In fact, we only had 3 more arrests than some other clubs, despite many hundreds of thousands of more fans travelling than them.

Any Rangers fans causing trouble and getting themselves arrested while on the way to or from a Rangers match is clearly bad news and unacceptable, as they are representing the club in a small way, and I wish all supporters would give that some more thought. We are all proud of our club and surely we should be mindful of ensuring we are seen as the Champion club of Scotland in every way.

How can they say that the Celtic fans that got arrested on the last game of the season were 'allegedly' singing sectarian songs? If they got arrested for it then there is no 'allegedly' about it when if it was about Rangers fans getting arrested for the same it would be 'Fans arrested for sectarian singing.doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>