CL Ticket prices

*Manticore*

Stupidly high yet again, with all the cost cutting measures going on at Ibrox, surely they could afford the fans the same attitude?

Man United will sell out, the other 2 will be early 40k's.

Few questions (they may sound daft but first time I will have been going to CL games haha):

Do you need to buy the package in order to go to CL games?

Can you get single match tickets for specific games?

Whats the best way for me, I want 2 tickets for both the Valencia Home and Man United Home, one adult, one juvenile, so would this be the easiest option?

Sorry if I sound retarded here but I cant be fucked looking through things, I just want straight answers, cheers :craphead:

Few questions (they may sound daft but first time I will have been going to CL games haha):

Whats the best way for me, I want 2 tickets for both the Valencia Home and Man United Home, one adult, one juvenile, so would this be the easiest option?

Sorry if I sound retarded here but I cant be fucked looking through things, I just want straight answers, cheers :craphead:

Right doesny matter haha, got what I was looking for :21:

So you want people on here to tell you how to get tickets for glamour ties, but you cant be even bothered looking to find out how to get the tickets?

you have to buy all 3 games, and you cant get a season ticekt holder to get you tickets. you have to wait your turn for the public sale.