Alan Hutton loan?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be sad to see Hutton have another year of his career wasted. :(

Nail on the head mate.

No footballer wants to sit on the bench. It's too short a career. And, it's about pride as well. Hutton is a great player. Not sure why it hasn't really worked out for him.

Remember the Scotland/Italy match at Hampden? He single handedly tore them a new arsehole. Ended up getting fouled every time he got the ball.

Tbh the players Man u would be willing to loan now, i wouldnt take any of them

Tom Cleverley mate. If we got Cleverley we'd rape the SPL and have a good chance at doing something in Europe as well. With Weiss and Cleverley on the wings we'd do damage, if not him then i wouldn't mind seeing us go for Michael Johnson or Henri Lansbury from either Man City or Arsenal.

Oh yeah also on Hutton i'd take him back in a heartbeat. If we got him i'd use Whittaker as a midfielder this season since we're pretty light in midfield. Plus Whittaker's versatility would come in handy since he can practically play on either side of the midfield.

I'd love too see these sort of challenges fae Alan again against the scum.

n9wk3.gif

nonsense. there are rules anyway stipulating whether a loan player can play against his own club. Im not sure if they apply in the champions league, but whats to stop a clause being written into the loan contract ruling him out of facing his own club.

Playing Man U in the CL will have no bearing whatsoever on our potential for getting a player on loan from them.

How is that nonsense? You can disagree, but don't just dismiss it as nonsense. There was a lot of sense in what I wrote!

F*ck Hutton,i wouldn't take him back :anguish:.

He left us with £ in his eyes and pretty much failed in the EPL.

ffs murray was the one with £ in his eyes - hutts said no to a deal at first but was paid off by murray to leave us! anyway, he will go to sunderland im sure, shame cos id have him back in a heartbeat!

ffs murray was the one with £ in his eyes - hutts said no to a deal at first but was paid off by murray to leave us! anyway, he will go to sunderland im sure, shame cos id have him back in a heartbeat!

Don't think he would of been too bothered though mate (td)

Tom Cleverley mate. If we got Cleverley we'd rape the SPL and have a good chance at doing something in Europe as well. With Weiss and Cleverley on the wings we'd do damage, if not him then i wouldn't mind seeing us go for Michael Johnson or Henri Lansbury from either Man City or Arsenal.

Alan Hutton and Tom Cleverly would be great and achievable.

F*ck Hutton,i wouldn't take him back :anguish:.

He left us with £ in his eyes and pretty much failed in the EPL.

Sorry can't agree.... We had the opp to make 8 million quid or so. We made it worth it for him to move. Doubt he really wanted to?

Imagine a back 4 of:

Hutton/Cuellar/Boogy/Papac(When he's on form).

Unbeatable.

Sorry can't agree.... We had the opp to make 8 million quid or so. We made it worth it for him to move. Doubt he really wanted to?

Imagine a back 4 of:

Hutton/Cuellar/Boogy/Papac(When he's on form).

Unbeatable.

If we didn't sell Hutton and Cuellar we woudn't of got the likes of Bougherra,Steve Davis & Mendes.Glad we got the money for him but I dont think he was that bothered about leaving. (tu)

Both.

Well maybe a bit harsh saying he failed but if hes getting pappaed out on loan then it cant be looking good for him at Spurs.But i definetly think he left for the money,whos blaming him though?Just wouldn't want him back (tu)

Who does he think he is wanting to play in one of the best Leagues in the World 6 months after most of our support were slaughtering him?

Dont think he deserved the pelters he got,mostly anyway.

Hutton had a good start to his Spurs carrer. Then got a bad injury and never really got going then had a very sucessful 6months at Sunderland and would be there if Spurs weren't asking for so much £.

You would think Sunderland would pay up though,surely Tottenham aren't asking for the 8-9 million they paid for him.

You would think Sunderland would pay up though,surely Tottenham aren't asking for the 8-9 million they paid for him.

Most sources have been reporting that they are looking to recoup the majority of what they spent on him.

The figure mentioned has been anything between 4.5 and 6 million.

Most sources have been reporting that they are looking to recoup the majority of what they spent on him.

The figure mentioned has been anything between 4.5 and 6 million.

Alright (tu) Didn't think that would be out their price range

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Correct.

He impressed so much in pre season that they want to keep him at Old Trafford for this season.

Henri Lansbury of Arsenal is a totally different case though. He'd be some signing.

I've heard stuff about this guy. Just how good is he?