Ivan Sproule

We should be lookin at scandanavia or eastern europe. Thats where the bargains are. Andre christea of romania is 1 of my fav players. I would love to see him here. Can play striker, att mid and wingers. Very skillful, pacey and has got some shot on him

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally forgot about Sproule. Seemed he had a promising career -- certainly played well against us. Wonder why it hasn't worked out for him.

I still remember that painful 3-0 drubbing (@IBROX) at the hands of Hibs a few years back. He was terrific that day.

What? Because he scored a hat-trick once he's a good player? No chance. I was raging at the time because he is shite and still managed 3 goals against us.

No not just that hatrick I'm pretty sure he scored against us in the scottish cup at Ibrox and also a few goals against Celtic. He also scored in the League Cup Final for Hibs. I think they beat Killie 5-0, 5-1?

He has scored a few goals in his time, I'll give him that. But he is an awful player with a horrible touch who runs the ball out more often than he puts a decent ball into the box. And if the ball does get there, its usually shite.

Fair enough your opinion if you don't rate him (tu).

Ivan Sproule is a good player IMO. I bet half of you were not saying he was crap when he banged a hatrick against us years ago.

He's shite :lol:, you don't have to defend every Northern Irish player.

WOW, smart comeback, put me in my place.

Not trying to put u in your place? Just told ya to shut up and stop talking shite. U think I'm sticking up for him just because he's from Northern Ireland lmao, your an edgit (tu)

Not trying to put u in your place? Just told ya to shut up and stop talking shite. U think I'm sticking up for him just because he's from Northern Ireland lmao, your an edgit (tu)

You did the same with Lafferty, anther player who's absolutely rank yet because he's from Northern Ireland you'll stick up for him.

You did the same with Lafferty, anther player who's absolutely rank yet because he's from Northern Ireland you'll stick up for him.

So you would rather keep shite like Velicka instead of Lafferty?

U where the one who brought Lafferty up not me? <cr>

Aye, because you stick up for all players from Northern Ireland despite their lack of ability just because of the fact they are from Northern Ireland :lol:

Aye, because you stick up for all players from Northern Ireland despite their lack of ability just because of the fact they are from Northern Ireland :lol:

Now your talking shite, I'm sticking up for them because im from Northern Ireland? :lol:

1. I don't support Northern Ireland or have any interest in International football.

2. Do u wan't me to send you a brush so you can clean all the shite that's just come outa your mouth?

Now your talking shite, I'm sticking up for them because im from Northern Ireland? :lol:

1. I don't support Northern Ireland or have any interest in International football.

2. Do u wan't me to send you a brush so you can clean all the shite that's just come outa your mouth?

Well IMO your posting shite.