Do we deserve punishment ?

D'Artagnan

They can say what they like about our club and its supporters...as far as I am concerned this club and the overwhelming vast majority of its supporters can be proud.

We have tackled sectarianism within our club and our support to an extent we have been praised by a no. of authorities.

We have never sought to lie or cover up that which was exposed...or defend it.

When our players or officials have stepped out of line they have been punished. Severely.

We have not tried to weasel out of our responsibility by suggesting that songs about banned or proscribed organisations who kill people by virtue of their religion are not sectarian merely "offensive"

We have not tried to discredit evidence against us by suggesting it was made up on £30 software...or tried to cover up wrongdoing by players or officials.

We have not condemned bigotry and sectarianism on one hand whilst with the other supported and defended the very symbols and institutions within our society which encourage it.

We have not shamed ourselves with false allegations about "punch a Prod" or similar comments to encourage a sense of injustice or "victim mentality".

We have not falsified or manipulated figures and statistics to encourage them to support our false arguements.

We are not the ones misleading the general public with false or greatly exaggerated stories in our various publications.

So this Bear will hold his head high. Maybe some day the truth will be revealed.

A dont think we do deserve punishment because it should of been Osasuna receiving the punishment for the lack of segregation, stewarding etc but as we all know now we know how low the press will go to see us getting punished i.e being banned from Europe, have closed door games, get points taken off us with the stories they have been printing. That youtube video showed how low the press will go and its been great to hear about fellow bears sending youtube videos of the junglejims to the press and uefa!! Our case wasnt helped by Bain or McIntyres comments the day after the game referring to the supporters who shouldnt of been there and to the best of my knowledge and stories from people the banned 1s did NOT!! start the trouble the trouble all happened as soon as the buses rolled in2 the ground. The comments werent helpful and looks like those comments are gonna come back to haunt us and aswell as the youtube video!! We were recently praised by UEFA for our effort against sectarianism during this season at Ibrox and these days the atmosphere at Ibrox is terrible no1 will have anything to complain about but small minority of the away support have to learn no more add-ons or else we will be punished because to me the add ons are gonna cost us its not the songs itself!! Our punishment should be another fine and a final warning and i hope Osasuna get the book thrown at them because they deserve it

A dont think we do deserve punishment because it should of been Osasuna receiving the punishment for the lack of segregation, stewarding etc but as we all know now we know how low the press will go to see us getting punished i.e being banned from Europe, have closed door games, get points taken off us with the stories they have been printing. That youtube video showed how low the press will go and its been great to hear about fellow bears sending youtube videos of the junglejims to the press and uefa!! Our case wasnt helped by Bain or McIntyres comments the day after the game referring to the supporters who shouldnt of been there and to the best of my knowledge and stories from people the banned 1s did NOT!! start the trouble the trouble all happened as soon as the buses rolled in2 the ground. The comments werent helpful and looks like those comments are gonna come back to haunt us and aswell as the youtube video!! We were recently praised by UEFA for our effort against sectarianism during this season at Ibrox and these days the atmosphere at Ibrox is terrible no1 will have anything to complain about but small minority of the away support have to learn no more add-ons or else we will be punished because to me the add ons are gonna cost us its not the songs itself!! Our punishment should be another fine and a final warning and i hope Osasuna get the book thrown at them because they deserve it

RFC in fairness to Bain (who I have little time for) such comments I believe were made to emphasise that Rangers FC have absolutely no control...and therefore should not be held accountable for...events or persons totally outwith our control.

RFC in fairness to Bain (who I have little time for) such comments I believe were made to emphasise that Rangers FC have absolutely no control...and therefore should not be held accountable for...events or persons totally outwith our control.

Yeah see where you are coming from mate but the comments didnt help and when press hear things like that, thats when u get these made up stories which are ridiculous and they get away with it the club has to take a tougher stance on the press and start banning the people who continue to criticise the club and the fans but Murray,Bain and McIntyre dont have the balls to do it and the press just gonna keep getting away with what they write

I fail to see why the club should either be punished or criticised for the actions of indivduals whose banning from Ibrox suggests Rangers want nothing to do with them.

The failure of the existence of laws (as they have in England) to prevent known or potential troublemakers travelling is not the fault of Rangers FC

I fail to see why the club should either be punished or criticised for the actions of indivduals whose banning from Ibrox suggests Rangers want nothing to do with them.

The failure of the existence of laws (as they have in England) to prevent known or potential troublemakers travelling is not the fault of Rangers FC

No punishment is required just a sensible approach taken by our fans and a propaganda campaign undertaken on a kin with the great unwashed in the East end.

Hitler and Stalin could only dream of their propaganda machine having such a tight grip of the media as is currently enjoyed by the Kerrydale mob.

No punishment is required just a sensible approach taken by our fans and a propaganda campaign undertaken on a kin with the great unwashed in the East end.

Hitler and Stalin could only dream of their propaganda machine having such a tight grip of the media as is currently enjoyed by the Kerrydale mob.

Hi and welcome Calder...

We must be surely the only club in the world whose local media seem to revel in dropping us in the tom tit.

It's UEFA that ought to be punished!

I as a proud Bear will never, ever be ashamed of our proud club. Idiots that want to tarnish our image/reputation are simply that -- idiots. To be ignored.