Rangers handed back tickets to Man Utd

GOAT

So. Everyone in it had the chance of a ticket.

So. There's no issue here!!

:rolleyes:

So only people in the TC should be allowed to go to European games? Remember the UEFA cup final when the tickets got split between season ticket supporters, after they gave all the TC members them. Should something similar not have happened here.

:rolleyes:

So only people in the TC should be allowed to go to European games? Remember the UEFA cup final when the tickets got split between season ticket supporters, after they gave all the TC members them. Should something similar not have happened here.

That's as we got more tickets than fans in the travel club.

If people want tickets then they should join the travel club.

Everyone else has to.

That's as we got more tickets than fans in the travel club.

If people want tickets then they should join the travel club.

Everyone else has to.

Going by that logic the majority of our fans in the ground in the UEFA cup final should never have been there.

For the record. I never had my passport renewed at the time when the ST renewals came out. When I finally got it renewed a month ago, the Travel club told me it was too late to join. What it's too late to add my name to a list and send me out a card? Yer arse.

Going by that logic the majority of our fans in the ground in the UEFA cup final should never have been there.

For the record. I never had my passport renewed at the time when the ST renewals came out. When I finally got it renewed a month ago, the Travel club told me it was too late to join. What it's too late to add my name to a list and send me out a card? Yer arse.

Not at all. We were given tickets to cover for the TC I believe but didn't take up the full allocation.

I agree that people should be added on. But if it wasn't a 'glamour' group would people still want to join up?

If you feel it's a big issue then speak to the club.

However for the game it is as well you can understand why the club may be being cautious which is a shame as the more fans we could have the louder it'd be.

Not at all. We were given tickets to cover for the TC I believe but didn't take up the full allocation.

I agree that people should be added on. But if it wasn't a 'glamour' group would people still want to join up?

If you feel it's a big issue then speak to the club.

However for the game it is as well you can understand why the club may be being cautious which is a shame as the more fans we could have the louder it'd be.

Not really, no.

The fucking idiots who are running/ruining our club are so out of touch its unbelievable. So they send a few hundred tickets back to the Mancs as they think they can stop the rest of the support travelling if they want to? Fucking no-mark bastards. Theres going to be loads of Bears in the home sections of the ground because of this moronic decision. Who the fuck do they think they are? Thinking Rangers fans will be told no to follow and obey the order without question............hell will freeze over first. Still tickets on sale yesterday, I know plenty going down without Rangers official backing, and would be there myself if my mother wasn't going into hospital today (selfish auld bat!).

Another example of SDM & his cohorts having their heads firmly stuck up their arses. :wanker:

If you want to follow Rangers in Europe.. Join the travel club, Simple doh

Will you be complaining about the Valencia or Bursaspor ticket allocation? Have you complained in the past about Stuttgart or Lisbon tickets?.. Or is it just Man United?

Anyone who wanted to follow Rangers in europe, had the chance to join the travel club, you can't start moaning when we draw a big team and youre not entitled to tickets. :mad:

Will you be complaining about the Valencia or Bursaspor ticket allocation? Have you complained in the past about Stuttgart or Lisbon tickets?.. Or is it just Man United?

Anyone who wanted to follow Rangers in europe, had the chance to join the travel club, you can't start moaning when we draw a big team and youre not entitled to tickets. :mad:

Read my last post. Infact read every post.

Going by your logic the majority of bears inside the city of manchester stadium that day never deserved a ticket.

You say you were too late to get your form in, why didn't you ask to be added to the wait list? you would then have been offered one of the unsold tickets for manchester, It just sounds like you have a touch of the sour grapes about not getting a ticket ;)

It's not just about the situation of drawing a big team.

Rangers didn't sell all of the allocated tickets and could quite easily have offered them to season ticket holders who go to most games but instead gave them back when there was no need and they could quite easily have sold the rest.

You say you were too late to get your form in, why didn't you ask to be added to the wait list? you would then have been offered one of the unsold tickets for manchester, It just sounds like you have a touch of the sour grapes about not getting a ticket ;)

I'm on the waiting list.

I have never joined the Travel Club and managed to attend European Nights away from home, they should have been offered out.

Again the majority suffer because of the minority

What we got here is failure to communicate, I can't believe I am reading this pish. So TC members are more equal than your average bear when it comes to tickets, fuck yer TC, the only club I am interested in is Rangers FC. Who needs enemies right enough.