Managing a football team

Jamie1807

Has anyone on this ever coached a football team?

I'm asking because It's always interested me, the managing side of football. Playing the game is a different story to me now, I've got a few niggling injuries over the last few years

How do you get involved in it? My local junior team are doing quite shit just now and might look to changing manager

If they do should I go for it? I know a lot about the tactical side of football and how a team can work, I know its just junior football, but would they be willing to take a 20 year old on as a manager? Where I'd be the youngest manager by about 15 years in the league :lol:

I am also looking to do this in a few years, Been on the SFA website getting some info on it, Apparently they hold like level 1 classes every few months at places like the Toryglen centre, If I remember correctly it's something like £30 to book, My cousins mate took Drumchapel 12's I think it was to the Scottish cup final last season, What a buzz that would be man, Anyway have a look on the SFA website, Alot more useful that me

i done a few SFA badges while at college, they are fly as fuck

first couple of badges were cheap, 30 quid and its a full days course

then you get to a level, not very high as well, and the price jumped to 100 quid, then after that it was 250 i remember we were told

some of the adult badges cost a fortune if i remember correctly, somewhere in the region of a grand a badge, and once you reach a certain level its like 4 or 5 courses per badge im sure