Interesting comment

KingKai

From http://davidleggat-leggoland.blogspot.com/

"Of course he didn't come right out and say it, but there was a sense that Ferguson, a man whose intimate relationship with the Labour Party's powerbrokers has given him an extra insight into what motivates people, and how they go about damaging others, may even have been pondering on Lloyds' motivation.

It's something this blog has pointed out before, and will do again. Investigations on Lloyds personel are ongoing, and when the trail I am now following ends, all will be revealed.

Whether or not the nation's newspapers will be brave enough and professional enough to follow up on any revelation remains to be seen."

Seems to imply he has SOME sort of irregular info.

From http://davidleggat-leggoland.blogspot.com/

"Of course he didn't come right out and say it, but there was a sense that Ferguson, a man whose intimate relationship with the Labour Party's powerbrokers has given him an extra insight into what motivates people, and how they go about damaging others, may even have been pondering on Lloyds' motivation.

It's something this blog has pointed out before, and will do again. Investigations on Lloyds personel are ongoing, and when the trail I am now following ends, all will be revealed.

Whether or not the nation's newspapers will be brave enough and professional enough to follow up on any revelation remains to be seen."

Seems to imply he has SOME sort of irregular info.

Very interesting article - wonder if anything comes of the lloyd investigation.

Leggo should be above this sort of pish, we all know where the blame lies for spending money that we didn't have sits.

To suggest that any institution would stoop to tactics they don't have to, for the payment of a legal and obliged debt, allowing their executive to make judgement on alleged sectarian terms, is frankly fekin laughable.

He will be telling us next that Muir is the enemy within. :sherlock:

Leggo should be above this sort of pish, we all know where the blame lies for spending money that we didn't have sits.

To suggest that any institution would stoop to tactics they don't have to, for the payment of a legal and obliged debt, allowing their executive to make judgement on alleged sectarian terms, is frankly fekin laughable.

He will be telling us next that Muir is the enemy within. 10310.gif

You mean to say that Lloyds and their kind who are allowing teams with 7 and 8 times our debt to go and spend 18 and 19 million pound on players, yet were being hammered. Oh aye fuck knows why he would want to do that

Any sane free thinking person really couldn't argue with the majority of Leggo's piece, because it's a fact.

I like Leggat because he normally says it as it is,so I hope he keeps sticking his nose in where certain people and organisations don't want him to.

It's a fucking shame he is not hired as head of Public Relations at Ibrox as far as I'm concerned. :clap:(tu)

i mentioned this about LBG when he had his emirates story up, i read his blog saying something will be said soon about the handling of the debt by our finance controllers, and i didnt know what to think, bottom line is we should be clearing the debt but there should be a level playing field with clubs, we have been treated a tad unfairly in comparison to other clubs with debts, but we will survive, its not the debt thats the issue the now its the lack of champions league footy after this season

You mean to say that Lloyds and their kind who are allowing teams with 7 and 8 times our debt to go and spend 18 and 19 million pound on players, yet were being hammered. Oh aye fuck knows why he would want to do that

You tell me why, Leggo doesn't appear to be able to, except with vague and veiled hints, which he passes off as journalism.

Maybe he read up the laws on libel, and thought better of printing something he couldn't prove, maybe he is daryll's tutor, seems quite possible. Both have a habit of printing unadulterated pish. :sherlock: