Norn Iron v Italy

mongolikecandy

Rangers' home support is fucking terrible :lol:

I obviously support The Rangers first and foremost, but you can't even compare N.Ireland's home support to that pish we get at Ibrox most matchdays.

the dutch have the best international support

Rangers' home support is fucking terrible :lol:

I obviously support The Rangers first and foremost, but you can't even compare N.Ireland's home support to that pish we get at Ibrox most matchdays.

Why who said home? I said Rangers fans are better, meaning better in general. So your calling our fans pish because the majority don't sing at home games?

and tbf it's only the KOP that sings at Windsor, the other stands are quiet.

CLUB before country.

Why who said home? I said Rangers fans are better, meaning better in general. So your calling our fans pish because the majority don't sing at home games?

and tbf it's only the KOP that sings at Windsor, the other stands are quiet.

I was talking about atmosphere, you have just decided to twist it now.

So tell me how are Rangers fans better than those of N.Ireland?

That last comment you made is just utter pish aswell.

I was talking about atmosphere, you have just decided to twist it now.

So tell me how are Rangers fans better than those of N.Ireland?

That last comment you made is just utter pish aswell.

Doubt I was twisting it when I started off saying Rangers fans are better fans than Northern Ireland.

Ok you tell me how NI fans are better than our fans then? if your judging it on atmosphere. Yes Ibrox has a poor atmosphere but nothing beats the Rangers Away fans not even the KOP.

Doubt I was twisting it when I started off saying Rangers fans are better fans than Northern Ireland.

Ok you tell me how NI fans are better than our fans then? if your judging it on atmosphere. Yes Ibrox has a poor atmosphere but nothing beats the Rangers Away fans not even the KOP.

You aren't making much sense in fairness.

It's like you're completely avoiding certain aspects of my argument.

Anyway, Windsor park is always rocking on an international night and the away support is up there with the very best in the world, you just have to look to that award Mongo spoke of.

Ibrox is usually always dead, old firm and the odd european night aside. I agree the Rangers away support is brilliant, but I wouldn't say its better than N.Ireland's away support by any stretch of the imagination.

Anyway, Windsor park is always rocking on an international night and the away support is up there with the very best in the world, you just have to look to that award Mongo spoke of.

Ibrox is usually always dead, old firm and the odd european night aside. I agree the Rangers away support is brilliant, but I wouldn't say its better than N.Ireland's away support by any stretch of the imagination.

but celtic won a uefa award for there fans lol

Im not avoiding certain aspects mate, IMO its the KOP that makes the atmosphere ive been in the south stand and family stand a few times and it was shite.

Yes its usually dead but thats why TBO and UB are trying to get the atmosphere back into the stadium.

Yes NI fans are good away (IE) Slovenia a few weeks ago but they don't compare to the Rangers AWAY fans. :praise: