The Famine Song

Mark.

I'd rather we didn't get points deducted.

deduct from us, they must from them for the ira scum songs, must from the sheep for the ibrox disaster songs, etc.... do for one, you gotta do for the rest

I'd rather we didn't get points deducted.

Where did I say anything about getting points deducted?

This song (or any other for that matter) has never had us deducted points in the past, and it never will.

We've been fined for signing songs they aren't happy with before so points deduction is the next logical step.

doh why dont you relax mate, they are not gonna deduct points for singing a song. Like i said, if they do with us, they have to with the rest and that just wont happen!

EDIT: and when were we fined for song singing? SPL i cant remember of fining us?

Too much of a fuss is made over songs in this country as it is, especially songs by ourselves.

I may be coming across as a misery guts over it but i just wouldn't put it beyond the people in charge of the game here.

Its always a possibility but I can't see it happening. Too much of a fuss would be made out of it.

Too much of a fuss is made over songs in this country as it is, especially songs by ourselves.

I may be coming across as a misery guts over it but i just wouldn't put it beyond the people in charge of the game here.

where can you find that we were fined for singing from the SPL? i cant find anything...

I can't remember exactly if we ever got fined by the SPL, but there has been warnings and the songs they're not happy with have pretty much been nonexcistent the last few seasons because of it, although the Billy Boys does seem to be coming back a bit.

So because they've said "We don't like what you're singing much btw lads", the next logical step is that we'll be deducted points? <cr>

I think the fact that these songs have been absent has a lot more to do with our fans buying into the mhedia scaremongering than anything else.

We've been fined for signing songs they aren't happy with before

I can't remember exactly if we ever got fined by the SPL,

Ive quoted both of those you just posted..... one second you say we have been fined then you cant remember if we ever got fined.

Let me put you clear - we have NEVER been fined mate, NEVER once have we been fined for singing ANY songs.