Elder Scrolls IV Shivering Isles

True_Blue_Gal

not getting this as its 2400 points thats like 25 quid for an expansion pack. Bloody awful.

Does it not come with oblivian as well tho? i thought it would be a good buy

Naw. Like most expansion packs, it's an 'extra cost'..

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...uctcode=RM03128

It's going to cost 20quid on xbox live :(

Wish i had it for the pc but i can't b bothered going through the whole game again.

Guest Euronymous
not getting this as its 2400 points thats like 25 quid for an expansion pack. Bloody awful.

Wish i had it for the pc but i can't b bothered going through the whole game again.

Heh, yeah. These guys (gameplay) always sells games/consoles/gaming equipment cheaper than elsewhere.... especially the likes of Woolworths/HMV/etc.

Heh, yeah. These guys (gameplay) always sells games/consoles/gaming equipment cheaper than elsewhere.... especially the likes of Woolworths/HMV/etc.

Yeah it's a great site used it a couple of times. Bought a wii there because of the free postage.

For games i normally use ebay. Just can't find anything cheaper than ebay without going abroad.

My brother said you can, if you can't oblivian with it then i shan't bother

I have it. Haven't played it yet. Apparently you need to go to a portal in 'bavril' to get to the Shivering Isles. It's not like it's own wee game entry in the start menu of windows.

I just went to bed for 12 hours and i got a wee note saying that there was a portal.

This expansion is great it was really worth the cash.

Danny have you got the amazing sword yet?

• 2 weeks later...
I have it. Haven't played it yet. Apparently you need to go to a portal in 'bavril' to get to the Shivering Isles. It's not like it's own wee game entry in the start menu of windows.

How did you get it? My brother is saying you have to go online and have points or something, i now have the x box 360 and i am so excited heee hee

How did you get it? My brother is saying you have to go online and have points or something, i now have the x box 360 and i am so excited heee hee

How did I get to the Shivering Isles? I didn't even manage. I got to the island outside bavril, which has a gate. But it wouldn't let me through. So then my PC froze. I then uninstalled the game and won't put it back on.

How did I get to the Shivering Isles? I didn't even manage. I got to the island outside bavril, which has a gate. But it wouldn't let me through. So then my PC froze. I then uninstalled the game and won't put it back on.

Did you not talk to the guys outside?

You can't pass through without talking to them.

The Oblivion series is a brilliant set of games, not getting the expansion pack for the 360 as I've heard, even though the visuals are good there really isn't much of a challenge with the side quests etc.

Going to be buying Oblivion for the PS3 as this will contain a mixture of the 360, PC and the expansion packs all included.

I did indeed. One had a wee chinwag and the other wouldn't say anything.

Did a mad guy not burst out of the portal?

Yes, and he cowered on the deck.

Yes, and he cowered on the deck.

I think i just talked to him then he went mad and attacked the bravil guard. He then kills the mad guy and then walked over to me and warned me not to go in as people are coming out mad. After that you are free to go in.