Istanbul - Bursa Meet up - Party Bus

cosmoger

Following on from Valencia meet up I have been talking to a work colleague who is originally from Istanbul.

I am traveling with him and 1 other to Istanbul and we were trying to get our arrangements sorted.

After some enquirires we have come up with the following.

Meet up point in Istanbul is a large bar called Ekvator in Taksim square very central point.

http://www.ekvatorcafe.com/

29ap8ux.jpg

We have been in touch with owner and they will run promotions for us on drinks TBC.

The Monday night should hopefully be rocking!

On the Tuesday morning approx 10.30am we have organized a 50 seater PARTY bus with beers included which will take us to our next party venue in Bursa approx 2hr 30min drive directly from Ekvator.

We will move on to a larger venue called KAT 3 in Bursa a large bar venue which takes up to 400 people.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6987629883

Again the owner will set up drinks promos for us with music and entertainment.

The bus will then move on to Stadium in Bursa Ataturk Stadium for the big match and return us all after back to Ekvator bar in Istanbul Taksim Sqaure.

Bears interested in Bus please pm me for info will be a modern bus with all the mod cons etc etc.

PM me if interested.

Transport info below and updated info Bears

Following on from Valencia meet up I have been talking to a work colleague who is originally from Istanbul.

After some enquirires we have come up with the following.

Meet up point in Istanbul is a large bar called Ekvator in Taksim square very central point.

http://www.ekvatorcafe.com/

This a a high quaity bar with 15 LCD screens.

8x5z6c.jpg

We have been in touch with owner and they will run promotions for us on drinks now confirmed as below

After time he agreed to drop his prices he originally just wanted to offer his happy hour prices for the day however prices still seemed to high.

Owner agreed at the following

Bottle of Large Efes - 4 TL

Becks , Fosters Bottles - 5 TL

50CL Efes - 4 TL

70CL Efes - 5 TL

Vodka/Whisky/Gin/Bacardi/Rum with mixer (pepsi/lemonade etc) - 6 TL - Free Pour

Standard whisky shots - 7 TL - Free pour

Mojito- 10 TL

Coke and fruit juice - 3 TL

5 tekila shots - 17 TL

FOOD

Classic Burger - 11 TL

Old Timer Cheese Burger - 12 TL

Hotdog - 10 TL

French Fries - 5 TL

The Monday night should hopefully be rocking!

On the Tuesday morning 9.30am we have organized a 50 seater PARTY bus with some beers included which will take us to our next party venue in Bursa approx 3 hr 15mins away.

The bus journey will be as follows a 30 min drive to ferry terminal followed by 40 minutes on Ferry which you will be allowed out and when we hit land again we will have a further 1 hr 30 mins to Bursa.

The bus is booked with a deposit pais so I will be looking for payment 2nd week in November.

We will arrive at a larger venue called KAT 3 BURSA SUARE in Bursa a large bar venue which takes up to 2000 people.

The idea behind this is to find a venue big which will give us a chance to meet in numbers. The safety element of it is good too as we are just outside the city.

It has a few bars and is a larger style arena with different rooms. He has agreed to open at 11am on day of the game which is great news for us and there will be a 7 Turkish Lira charge at Door (£3) which will get you re-entry after the match for bears staying in Bursa.

The venue itself is a 10 min drive from Stadium and it's the largest of it's kind in Bursa easy to get to by a taxi.

Have got the owner to get us a DJ for the day who will spin our tunes on their huge sound system and he will put on a Beer promo.

357f6f5.jpg

They will also do food for us Sandwichs, burgers, and hot dogs etc

10prat4.jpg

If there are any other buses coming into Bursa there is plenty parking space for these.

The bus will then move on to Stadium in Bursa Ataturk Stadium in plenty time for the big match and return us all after back to Ekvator bar in Istanbul Taksim Sqaure.

Bears interested in Bus please pm me for info.

PM me if interested.

Not going to turkey but looks like a great set-up! Good on you for sorting this out!!

Agree - we were going to be staying 2 nights in Istanbul and 1 night in Bursa (3 different hotels) and would have to make 2 ferry crossings at 7.30am the way things were heading.

Thanks to cosmoger, we are now staying in Istanbul for 3 nights and taking the party bus to Bursa for the game.

Looking forward to this trip now after being slightly apprehensive about all the hassle we were expecting to have to go through.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Might be a stupid question but how come your bus is 2.30min and sportoptions is 2hour and 2 hour ferry?

I think cosmoger posted his journey time as 3hrs 30mins.

There's different ferry crossings, routes, fast ferry/tradferry, etc.

Maybe cosmoger is just better organised?

Wjit difference will an hour make anyway when there's free beer on the bus?

:crabflute:

I think cosmoger posted his journey time as 3hrs 30mins.

There's different ferry crossings, routes, fast ferry/tradferry, etc.

Maybe cosmoger is just better organised?

Wjit difference will an hour make anyway when there's free beer on the bus?

:crabflute:

our next party venue in Bursa approx 2hr 30min drive directly from Ekvator

No free beer for me, im with SO :anguish:

Got you payment thanks.

Bus journey will be a max of 4 hours! 3.30 mins with less traffic.

Still have some limited places on 2 nd bus so you can book these through paypal at website below.

http:/rangersbursabash.webs.com

leave full names and contact numbers guys so I know who you are.

Andy Goram has confirmed he will be in attendence at bursa bash in bursa suare.

Got a good feeling about this trip!