Travel Club for non ST Holders

BouncingBear

I know its possible to join the TC without a season ticket, but is there less chance of getting a ticket than say a ST holder? Also how does it work if you're not in any RSC? Do you have to join an RSC first before being eligible for a euro away ticket?

I know its possible to join the TC without a season ticket, but is there less chance of getting a ticket than say a ST holder? No.

Also how does it work if you're not in any RSC? You don't have to be in a RSC.

Do you have to join an RSC first before being eligible for a euro away ticket? No.

You join, if you want to go to a Euro away you either apply for an Independent ticket; apply to Thos Cook for an organised trip, or through an RSC.

Your chances of a ticket depend mainly on how many points you have - you get a point every time you apply for a game unless you refuse the ticket.

Max point right now is 5 - Kaunus, Stuttgart, Bucharest, Seville and Manchester.

As far as I know everybody who applied got tickets for these games, but a number have been unsuccessful for Valencia.

I know its possible to join the TC without a season ticket, but is there less chance of getting a ticket than say a ST holder? No.

Also how does it work if you're not in any RSC? You don't have to be in a RSC.

Do you have to join an RSC first before being eligible for a euro away ticket? No.

You join, if you want to go to a Euro away you either apply for an Independent ticket; apply to Thos Cook for an organised trip, or through an RSC.

Your chances of a ticket depend mainly on how many points you have - you get a point every time you apply for a game unless you refuse the ticket.

Max point right now is 5 - Kaunus, Stuttgart, Bucharest, Seville and Manchester.

As far as I know everybody who applied got tickets for these games, but a number have been unsuccessful for Valencia.

Spot on, but did the TC not say that there will be no points distributed for Manc?

Thought I read that somewhere, maybe it was in the Valencia Succesful or Unsuccesful thread?

Spot on, but did the TC not say that there will be no points distributed for Manc?

Thought I read that somewhere, maybe it was in the Valencia Succesful or Unsuccesful thread?

Not to me they didn't. What would the logic for that be?

Because everyone that applied got a ticket.

Im sure they done it for the Uefa Cup Final.

In the UEFA Final all members were allocated a ticket.

In Manchester only those who applied got them. Just like Kaunus, Stuttgart, Bucharest and Seville.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't understand why they would give points to people who didn't apply?

I really hope that's wrong mate because after Valencia I'll be on the max points and I may need that for Turkey, but if my Man United point doesn't count, I may be 50-50 :disappointment:

I think I can clear this up lads. I asked the question "does the man utd game count towards ur points tally?" due to the fact that my dads mate said it wasn't counted for one reason or another. But I'm sure manti said this was incorrect at the time. I'm sure this is where zx750 is getting mixed up.

So sorry lads, It's prob my fault (tin hat on) lol

did you get ticket for kaunus, stuttgart , bucherest , sevilla from travel club

if you did your on maximum points whether man utd counts or not

Stuttgart, Bucharest, Seville & Manchester - so far. So it's either 3 or 4 and this Valencia one might put me onto maximum points.

Stuttgart, Bucharest, Seville & Manchester - so far. So it's either 3 or 4 and this Valencia one might put me onto maximum points.

You can't get to maximum points this season, as it will be six points after Valencia. If you go to all the games this season, you will have maximum points for next season.