What's the worst you've ever felt after a Rangers game?

1st_Jan_1994

Was just gonna post that, I was raging in the Dunfermline game. Almost clawed it back as well.

The only time I've cried watching football was the UEFA Cup final, as the second goal went in I just felt so dejected. I was close to tears after the Kaunas game. From a European final to out of Europe completely in about 2months.

I was close to going mental in the Cup win against QOTS. When Thomson's header went in I lost it completely.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it says alot about Durrant, he let it happen, he picked the team and was unable to garner a performance to beat such a poor team. After goal 1, nothign changed, after the secong, nothing, he stood, like Ally does nowadays, clueless and unable to change things. We had the players to beat Dunfermline, maybe they didnt understand whatever Durrant was saying to them, maybe he didnt say anythign to them, maybe his tactics were shambolic.

Ian Durrants record as a coach for our reserves was horrific also, he should never have had any say in first team matters, his reserve team was embarrassing.

That is quite frankly the biggest lot of pish I have ever read on any Rangers forum, ever.

You are out of order, but i am not offended.

I am certainly not proud of what happened that day, I was 10 years younger than I am today, so of coarse I have matured.

But what gives you the morale high ground to try and bring me down a peg or two, I answered a thread.That was all.

as in me being a T*rrier, I dont have to justify my self to any cunt and that includes you. If you don't like my posts then put me on ignore.

In what way? I didnt batter my dad or swear horribly at my mum, i didnt dump my gf simply because Rangers lost. No morale high ground and i havnt brung you down any pegs, merely asked you a question. You say you are 10 years older and have matured yet you post something like that on a public forum? I wouldnt dream of putting any members on ignore. Why would i need to? Why would i want to? Youve certainly taken it to heart, touched a nerve have i? I sincerely hope i havnt blown your cover.

*thumbs up*

That is quite frankly the biggest lot of pish I have ever read on any Rangers forum, ever.

Really? Hardly!

Durrants record for the reserves please????? The proof is there, in black and white.

Truth hurt does it? The buck will always stop with the coach, Durrant that day was a disgrace along with the imposters he picked to wear our jersey.

Really? Hardly!

Durrants record for the reserves please????? The proof is there, in black and white.

Truth hurt does it? The buck will always stop with the coach, Durrant that day was a disgrace along with the imposters he picked to wear our jersey.

Not at all, the truth only hurts when one is in denial about something.

Im not even going to explain my reasons for disagreeing with you, it would be a waste of time and considering the state the club was in that day, for you to single out Durrant for that performance is unforgivable.

The reserve coach at Rangers literally means fuckall. The majority of the players get sent out on loan for fuck sake.

In what way? I didnt batter my dad or swear horribly at my mum, i didnt dump my gf simply because Rangers lost. No morale high ground and i havnt brung you down any pegs, merely asked you a question. You say you are 10 years older and have matured yet you post something like that on a public forum? I wouldnt dream of putting any members on ignore. Why would i need to? Why would i want to? Youve certainly taken it to heart, touched a nerve have i? I sincerely hope i havnt blown your cover.

*thumbs up*

touched a nerve? possibly. It was 10 years ago, we all do silly things in our youth.

you seem to be more offended by this than my Mrs or family, who understood that feelings where running high that day and new that i was upset.

10 years down the line, my father is no longer with us, and of course i regret what happened.

But I don't see where the T*rrier accusations come from???????? I think you are a moron for it saying it tbh.

you go back to being a cock wipe.

*thumbs-up*

That's a good shout actually, is that the game when Dailly scored?

I knew we'd lost the title that day also :(

Aye that's the one.

As someone else mentioned, we basically gave up in the second half. I think Cousin played up front in that game and he was useless.

touched a nerve? possibly. It was 10 years ago, we all do silly things in our youth.

you seem to be more offended by this than my Mrs or family, who understood that feelings where running high that day and new that i was upset.

10 years down the line, my father is no longer with us, and of course i regret what happened.

But I don't see where the T*rrier accusations come from???????? I think you are a moron for it saying it tbh.

you go back to being a cock wipe.

*thumbs-up*

There are no accusations, i have called you nothing of the sort, unless you can find otherwise.

Cock wipe? Yeah, you have matured right enough!

Im not sure me being offended is the right feeling, more ashamed and stunned, but as you say, you were young and immature.

There are no accusations, i have called you nothing of the sort, unless you can find otherwise.

Cock wipe? Yeah, you have matured right enough!

Im not sure me being offended is the right feeling, more ashamed and stunned, but as you say, you were young and immature.

I cant call you a liar as i dont know you and im not allowed to call you a jungle, but it is an horrific post. Not the actions i expect from any human being never mind a Rangers supporter. I think theres a smell off it, forgive me if im wrong.
I sincerely hope i havnt blown your cover.

If you have anything more to say on my life please take it to pm.

Not at all, the truth only hurts when one is in denial about something.

Im not even going to explain my reasons for disagreeing with you, it would be a waste of time and considering the state the club was in that day, for you to single out Durrant for that performance is unforgivable.

The reserve coach at Rangers literally means fuckall. The majority of the players get sent out on loan for fuck sake.

Like you!?!

Waste of time? Because you cant!

So becasue you think the job is not important, his horrific record is ok? Durrant had the pick of some big names and several first team squad players all on huge salaries yet got humped almost every week, the reserve coach does mean something, it is a vital job, anyone who claims otherwise knows nothing about the game or our club. Its my opinion, every role within Rangers FC is an important job. I really do not remember a "majority" of players being sent on loan during those years, but i do remember the first team players who Durrant had to pick from.

Like you!?!

Waste of time? Because you cant!

So becasue you think the job is not important, his horrific record is ok? Durrant had the pick of some big names and several first team squad players all on huge salaries yet got humped almost every week, the reserve coach does mean something, it is a vital job, anyone who claims otherwise knows nothing about the game or our club. Its my opinion, every role within Rangers FC is an important job. I really do not remember a "majority" of players being sent on loan during those years, but i do remember the first team players who Durrant had to pick from.

would that have been the same set of players that Paul Le Guen europes hottest young manager had to pick from too :rolleyes:

Doesnt say anything, no accusations of being a "T*rrier" as you put it. None whatsoever.

I dont do PMs, i have nothing to hide.

i have nothing to hide either, I was thinking, instead of clogging up a good thread with your personal opinions of me. :wanker:

would that have been the same set of players that Paul Le Guen europes hottest young manager had to pick from too :rolleyes:

Rangers first team players, yes, the players who gave us our first ever victory on Italian soil, yes, players who took us to European football beyond Xmas only for Walter to get us knocked out, yes, players Martin Bain thought were good enough to be given millionnaires contracts, YES. Thats the ones.

*thumbs up*

Rangers first team players, yes, the players who gave us our first ever victory on Italian soil, yes, players who took us to European football beyond Xmas only for Walter to get us knocked out, yes, players Martin Bain thought were good enough to be given millionnaires contracts, YES. Thats the ones.

*thumbs up*

Its not Martin Bains job, to have opinions on players that the manager wants to sign.

I will totally dismiss the rest, because you are obviously a bad fisherman.

*thumbs down*

Its not Martin Bains job, to have opinions on players that the manager wants to sign.

I will totally dismiss the rest, because you are obviously a bad fisherman.

*thumbs down*

Because it doesnt suit your argument. Thank you.

Part of Martin Bains job is to do all the contracts for players, was he giving out lavish contracts to complete and utter diddies? If so, then why is he still in a job? No one, not me, not anyone has said its Martins job to have opinions on players the managers wants, where did you get that from? Strange indeed.