Lennon already building in the excuses...what a bitter bitter man

weedurranty

this clown could learn a thing or 11000 from WS who would never say this on the eve of the Old Firm Derby

""We felt aggrieved at some of the decisions that went against us last year so we are hoping that he has a good game and makes the right decisions at the right moments.

"We are not putting any extra pressure on him, from our point of view. We don't want to do that."

aye right. sure you ain't.

referree has duly noted your wingin

Sorry pal but this is pretty much exactly what Sir Walter played at before the OF game that Conroy reffed last year and it paid off a treat...

What did Walter Smith say? and how exactly did it work a treat?

The Fortune goal could go either way. The year before Broadfoot got a perfectly good goal chopped off in the 1-0 defeat at Ibrox that was identical and the Lafferty challange was a bad one, but in real time it looked a booking to me - it wasn't until I seen the replays afterwards I thought it was worse than it was at the time.

As I mentioned on an earlier post concerning Lennon, the pressure is on for the wee ginger twat. WS has the experience it goes without saying really. But with lennon being a young inexperienced manager he is feeling the pressure and is shitting himself. Look forward to the look on his face at the end of the game on Sunday when we come away with three points the bitter wee bastard, we really dont have anything to fear on Sunday.

:chopometer:

What did Walter Smith say? and how exactly did it work a treat?

Had a look there but can't find any articles so i can't tell you exact quotes, maybe someone else can find them. But Walter put pressure on Conroy before the OF in the media and sure enough come matchday, he gave us everything and nothing to the Paranoid. Top mind games from the master and Lenin is trying the exact same here - getting into the ref's head.

Had a look there but can't find any articles so i can't tell you exact quotes, maybe someone else can find them. But Walter put pressure on Conroy before the OF in the media and sure enough come matchday, he gave us everything and nothing to the Paranoid. Top mind games from the master and Lenin is trying the exact same here - getting into the ref's head.

Your sounding like a tim mate, no offence.

Walter Smith said nothing of the sort.

I never called you a fucking tim, I said your sounding like one. Take your head out your arse.

Oh that's fine then, i mean why the fuck would i be offended by a fellow Bear likening me to a tim. My overreaction entirely.

Wise up.

Oh that's fine then, i mean why the fuck would i be offended by a fellow Bear likening me to a tim. My overreaction entirely.

Wise up.

Well your posts did. All that "Walter Smith does it to refs" patter is well and truely part of the brick work on T*rrier forums. Then you can't even provide a link to back your claims up. You wise up.

It shines right out him. Check his post about Lafferty aswell with no link.

Unbelievable.

Castigated for treasuring true loyalty to the blue shirt, rather than lapping up the self-contradicting small talk Lafferty comes out with. Do you genuinely disagree with my sentiment in the Lafferty thread? What a sorry fucking state of mind some of you are in. Not the way things used to be that's for sure. Maybe your right, maybe this forum isn't right for me, and it's not because i'm a fucking tim either, idiots.

Oh, and have your fucking link; My link

Unbelievable.

Castigated for treasuring true loyalty to the blue shirt, rather than lapping up the self-contradicting small talk Lafferty comes out with. Do you genuinely disagree with my sentiment in the Lafferty thread? What a sorry fucking state of mind some of you are in. Not the way things used to be that's for sure. Maybe your right, maybe this forum isn't right for me, and it's not because i'm a fucking tim either, idiots.

Oh, and have your fucking link; My link

The funny part was, I actually remember quotes being atributed to him at the time Celtic were after him but I just wanted to see if you actually had a link or decided to make it up on the spot, like your Walter Smith rubbish at the start of this thread.