dublin it is then

sco22y

no complaints tonight, thought that we gave our all and luck just wasnt on our side.had the obvious naismith efforts been a baw hair to the inside of the goals the game would have turned on its head.

although not totally over for the champions league and never one to see the negative. give me a final in dublin and i would die a happy man.(thats if the wife lets me go) :rolleyes:

still got man utd at home which will be a spectical in its own, so lets saviour it when it comes.

also off topic i said to my wife that we have possibly got the best goal keeper in the world as we both watch shagger pull off save after save but thats for another time.

roll on dublin. WATP.

no complaints tonight, thought that we gave our all and luck just wasnt on our side.had the obvious naismith efforts been a baw hair to the inside of the goals the game would have turned on its head.

although not totally over for the champions league and never one to see the negative. give me a final in dublin and i would die a happy man.(thats if the wife lets me go) :rolleyes:

still got man utd at home which will be a spectical in its own, so lets saviour it when it comes.

also off topic i said to my wife that we have possibly got the best goal keeper in the world as we both watch shagger pull off save after save but thats for another time.

roll on dublin. WATP.

Nae bother pal, be cheering you on when we're in the last sixteen, fuckin sweetie wife non-fan bastard.

roll on dublin. WATP.

I'll be there :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

Nae bother pal, be cheering you on when we're in the last sixteen, fuckin sweetie wife non-fan bastard.

aye right bursaspor will beat valencia in spain. :wanker:

swear words eh you must know your stuff.super fan and all that.

aye right bursaspor will beat valencia in spain. :wanker:

swear words eh you must know your stuff.super fan and all that.

We don't need any favours.

We need to win our final 2 games, and we are guaranteed 2nd.

Its not over yet - we've still got two games to go ffs.

I'll turn my attention to the Europa Cup when we're in it.

Right now - WE'RE A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TEAM.

me as well pal but its an almighty push. the way i see it is that we are third in the group, (in the europa league spot) if we do so happen to get into second spot well jobs a good un and all that.

bursaspor beating valencia in spain will be greater odds than us beating them tonight.

i badly want us to do it as much as anyone else

We don't need any favours.

We need to win our final 2 games, and we are guaranteed 2nd.

spot on my friend,i severely hope that happens but a dropped point in any of those two games, while valencia beats the turks and its europa for us.

i want the last 16 as bad as anyone but tonight we needed a draw similar to the porto ross mccormack goal game.

spot on my friend,i severely hope that happens but a dropped point in any of those two games, while valencia beats the turks and its europa for us.

i want the last 16 as bad as anyone but tonight we needed a draw similar to the porto ross mccormack goal game.

It will be tough, but Ibrox will be totally rocking for the Utd game. The fact that most on here expected us to be rooted to the bottom of the group, whereas we instead have a chance to put almighty pressure on the Manc cunts, will only add to the occassion!

I can't wait. :D

It will be tough, but Ibrox will be totally rocking for the Utd game. The fact that most on here expected us to be rooted to the bottom of the group, whereas we instead have a chance to put almighty pressure on the Manc cunts, will only add to the occassion!

I can't wait. :D

we have a chance as you say,lets take it

me as well pal but its an almighty push. the way i see it is that we are third in the group, (in the europa league spot) if we do so happen to get into second spot well jobs a good un and all that.

bursaspor beating valencia in spain will be greater odds than us beating them tonight.

i badly want us to do it as much as anyone else

Then think the same way Big Marvin did - " KEEP BELIEVING "

===================

Eh?

Get the 12th Man out for Manchester United, Im confident we can win that. And go beat Bursaspor away. Man Utd will beat Valencia at Old Trafford.

i'm confident before every rangers game but however assumption us the mother of all fu*k ups.

we have the probably got the ballon d'or of the 12th man so i hope that everyone of us can spur the team on. if im wrong we have a dublin to look forward to.can you see where i'm coming from.

i'm confident before every rangers game but however assumption us the mother of all fu*k ups.

we have the probably got the ballon d'or of the 12th man so i hope that everyone of us can spur the team on. if im wrong we have a dublin to look forward to.can you see where i'm coming from.

Nope, because I see reaching the last 16 a more realistic target than getting to the Europa League Final to be honest.

Nope, because I see reaching the last 16 a more realistic target than getting to the Europa League Final to be honest.

i said if i'm wrong we have dublin to look forward to.

obviously the last 16 brings in more money and co efficient points. (that we all crave)

never did i say that i would prefer the ueropa league.

but as you are talking realisticaly i still say there is a better chance of us getting involved in the europa league than the champions league after christmas as much as i have to admit it.

Valencia will beat Man United at home ? Optimism isn't your currency is it?

what you talking about man utd have already beat valencia in spain. i think that i chose to open the thread with us visiting dublin makes me very optomistic.

if you dont want to come just stay at home then.

miss the mother of all party/barneys then

what you talking about man utd have already beat valencia in spain. i think that i chose to open the thread with us visiting dublin makes me very optomistic.

if you dont want to come just stay at home then.

miss the mother of all party/barneys then

Wit ? I'm talking aboot the game at the old trafford YOU NON-SENSICAL EEJIT.

i said if i'm wrong we have dublin to look forward to.

obviously the last 16 brings in more money and co efficient points. (that we all crave)

never did i say that i would prefer the ueropa league.

but as you are talking realisticaly i still say there is a better chance of us getting involved in the europa league than the champions league after christmas as much as i have to admit it.

So would I, considering we have all but secured 'getting involved in the europa league'... But cant see us getting anywhere near Dublin.

Wit ? I'm talking aboot the game at the old trafford YOU NON-SENSICAL EEJIT.

there you go again with the insults, take it yer a bully eh big boy fan of the year.

you quoted "Valencia will beat Man United at home" which to any decent human being would equate to valencia being the home team. however if you are referring to the old trafford game that would be totaly differrent.somewhere along the lines of "man utd will get beat off of valencia at home"

hope manure do get beat but hey why the insults, you are giving us bears a bad name, if you cant debate without your insults and swear words go and annoy someone else.

would rather we were nowhere near the thursday cup if we cant proceed in the c/l.its just a distraction and could cost us the league like two years ago

it was a distraction but i would not change nacho scoring that penalty for any occasion in my life. utter utter utter joy that night in florence.