• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate threads like this. Embarrassing.

Why post? Why come in? lol

Behave yerself, your trying to embarrass me as the OP, fail fail mm

If you dont like the topic, why post? (Does not need an answer!)

You are exactly the type of fan Murray loves, one who accepts everything and anything put in front of him and aimed at him. A doormat. Sadly all too typical of Rangers fans these days.

Why in the name of suffering fuck would I lie about it?

Durham is notorious for winding up timmy.

He must be the token Rangers sympathiser then, because 99.9% of their staff hate us.

You would lie about it because thats what you do in almost every post, try and equal things out, compare one with another, if it happened to us, you always say it happens/ed to them too. Dont take offense to that, its just how you come across on here, just as i may come across as a fan who maybe cares too much and/or says too much.

He must be the token Rangers sympathiser then, because 99.9% of their staff hate us.

You would lie about it because thats what you do in almost every post, try and equal things out, compare one with another, if it happened to us, you always say it happend/ed to them too. Dont take offense to that, its just how you come across on here, just as i may come across as a fan who maybe cares too much and/or says too much.

I tried to back you up doh but ffs get a grip. you have some serious trust issues.

Im Out.

Why post? Why come in? lol

Behave yerself, your trying to embarrass me as the OP, fail fail mm

If you dont like the topic, why post? (Does not need an answer!)

You are exactly the type of fan Murray loves, one who accepts everything and anything put in front of him and aimed at him. A doormat. Sadly all too typical of Rangers fans these days.

I'll try my hardest but I've got a bad boy reputation to keep up here.

I'm posting to express my opinion on this very silly thread, because I can, is that a good enough answer ?

I'm the type of fan Murray loves because I don't almost have a heart attack over some laughing from a nobody ? Of all the things to complain about :lol:.

You would lie about it because thats what you do in almost every post, try and equal things out, compare one with another, if it happened to us, you always say it happens/ed to them too. Dont take offense to that, its just how you come across on here, just as i may come across as a fan who maybe cares too much and/or says too much.

Dont take offense to someone calling me a liar?

Back it up with evidence!

I'll try my hardest but I've got a bad boy reputation to keep up here.

I'm posting to express my opinion on this very silly thread, because I can, is that a good enough answer ?

I'm the type of fan Murray loves because I don't almost have a heart attack over some laughing from a nobody ? Of all the things to complain about :lol:.

No, no its not a good enough answer, youve done nothing but be cheeky. Keyboard hardman, eh. Fair play to you, if thats your game.

I nearly had a heart attack celebrating our 3rd goal last week, this morning just made me angry.

:lol:

This thread could get comical.

Who doesn't hate us btw ?

Alan Brazil breakfast show, around 9.30am, they had commentators at Spurs and the Man Ure game, but i dont think they had one at our game as they needed an outside pundit to do the report, as pathetic as that is from Talksport, they get their match report from Peter McGuire from Sky TV, a tim, better known as Peter Martin, right after he finishes his match report, the studio erupts into laughter, almost a crowd geering and loving the fact we got pumped. Alan Brazil can then be heard to say "Alvin thats not nice". Did anyone else hear this? i was tired, in work, maybe i misheard, but i am positive i heard it. It would not be the first time this station has had a right go at us. Im sure in the car too on the way to work, Brazil repeated our scoreline several times.

Sorry if its a repost, im just in from work and wanted to ask the question, tried to do it today on my phone but it wouldnt let me log in on my phone for some reason.

Thanks lads.

do you remember torbett's truncheon brazil ya fanny.

No, no its not a good enough answer, youve done nothing but be cheeky. Keyboard hardman, eh. Fair play to you, if thats your game.

I nearly had a heart attack celebrating our 3rd goal last week, this morning just made me angry.

Because I'm disagreeing with you :lol: ?

Your reply's are making less sense as each one comes.

I dont have to, i think you are worse than a liar, but im not allowed to say on here. Its up to others to decide that and deal with it accordingly.

You do have to - you cant just throw allegations about without backing them up, that makes YOU the liar.

'deal with it accordingly' look at my post count and join date. I have nothing to prove to anyone.....unlike you.

I'd like an apology, please.

You do have to - you cant just throw allegations about without backing them up, that makes YOU the liar.

'deal with it accordingly' look at my post count and join date. I have nothing to prove to anyone.....unlike you.

I'd like an apology, please.

haha

Your getting no apology from me, its my opinion you talk shite, whether you think the same of me or not, i dont care.

Because you have a high post count and early join date, means what exactly? That you must be a Rangers fan, or that you must be important on here? lmao

haha

Your getting no apology from me, its my opinion you talk shite, whether you think the same of me or not, i dont care.

Because you have a high post count and early join date, means what exactly? That you must be a Rangers fan, or that you must be important on here? lmao

It means Admin know I'm a Rangers fan.

I dont give a flying fuck if you think I talk shite - you called me a liar and there's a difference.

Clearly I'm not getting an apology but that just show's you up for what you are.