Did anyone else hear

We as fans, yeah we may have. Radio Clyde never laughed, RR never laughed, BBC radio never laughed, Talksport didnt laugh at them.

Lets all do the Rangers, eh, sit back and take it!

The apathy amongst our fans is disgusting.

i would love to know who sucked the fight, life and ambition out of us all!

So, you want us to complain about some ta****r laughing on the radio?

Is that not what the bheggars do - complain and write to everyone about everything?

Sorry mate, but brazil laughting at us just shows him up to be the sad little ceptic boys club loving pr**k we all know his is!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21st century Rangers fan, no point as nothing will change! Pathetic if im honest. And fans wonder why we are an easy target!

Do you think they would have got away with laughing at Celtic like that? No chance, their fans would have been right on the phone, demanding an explanation and apology. CComplaints would have been made big time.

I have emailed them and intend of phoning them tmrw morning. I just wanted to comfirm i wasnt hearing things, the guy i work with also heard it but hes not a Rangers fan. He was laughing at them laughing at us. :-(

Exactly, it doesn't affect us, no point in wasting time with it.

That's why no one respects them, they complain about the slightest thing. I don't want our fans to be like that.

In all fairness to the op,(i'm far from his biggest fan by the way :rolleyes: ) talksport this morning was fukin scandalous. Embarrassing to say the least. If that had been Man utd/Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal, That fat scrote would have been brought to task.

Its been confirmed it happened.

Thanks.

Im sure you can get his show online too, if its not been deleted yet.

I'm sure they'll be breaking their back trying to erase as much proof as possible.

:lol:

How dare anyone take the piss eh? ?

It's bloody outrageous! .........I'm offended, get me a pen and paper...... I'm off to complain!

Well it takes the heat off the tims, being offended and complaining about EVERYTHING! Let people batter you once, they will always batter you.

Weve been leathered from pillar to post in every media outlet for the past 3/4 maybe even 5 years, as long as i can remember it happening anyway.

It was Alvin Martin who burst out laughing, i dont even know who he is, i wonder if thats the same guy who told Celtic fans to take the streets and shoot Kyle Lafferty after the Aberdeen diving fiasco.

Dont know who else it was, but Brazil told him that was not nice.

At 7am this morning, Brazil was the one who was singing viva Espania, doing the laughing, Ronnie arani(SP) told him to be more professional.

Exactly, it doesn't affect us, no point in wasting time with it.

That's why no one respects them, they complain about the slightest thing. I don't want our fans to be like that.

You mean no one dare say anything negative about them or write negative stories on them?

I would love our fans to care so much that God help anyone who has a go at OUR club!

You mean no one dare say anything negative about them or write negative stories on them?

I would love our fans to care so much that God help anyone who has a go at OUR club!

Its a fat, alcoholic, nobody tim slagging us. And we slag the tims doh

At 7am this morning, Brazil was the one who was singing viva Espania, doing the laughing, Ronnie arani(SP) told him to be more professional.

Really? Im normally listening at that time, i was late for work this morning so missed the usual 6am onwards.

If i had heard that my email to them would have been more venomous.

The station who employed Galloway, the station who employs, Ray Houghton, Alan Brazil and Stan Collymore, the station who requested Celtic fans take the streets and shoot Rangers players. The station who dragged Laffertys unfortunate dive out for weeks, slaughtering the club daily, even after Walter punished him for it. A station who just simply hates Rangers. I would love to know more about their background, if any VB's are online, maybe they will know. The have dirt on everyone.

Really? Im normally listening at that time, i was late for work this morning so missed the usual 6am onwards.

The station who employed Galloway, the station who employs, Ray Houghton, Alan Brazil and Stan Collymore, the station who requested Celtic fans take the streets and shoot Rangers players. The station who dragged Laffertys unfortunate dive out for weeks, slaughtering the club daily, even after Walter punished him for it. A station who just simply hates Rangers. I would love to know more about their background, if any VB's are online, maybe they will know. The have dirt on everyone.

a agree whole heartedly.

Just a question.What are you saying about Houghton? I know nothing negative about him other than a Glasgow boy who chose to play for Ireland.

Just a question.What are you saying about Houghton? I know nothing negative about him other than a Glasgow boy who chose to play for Ireland.

Ray is from Castlemilk, hes Scottish chose to play for Oirland, the only thing im saying about him is, he is yet another tim employed by this station. He refused to speak about the OF game last week in the aftermath of their defeat.

A tim from Glasgow, you can be sure he hates us just as much as any tim from Glasgow!