FAO The Fish

rfc_no1fan

Nice to see David Healy scoring another tap in.................. From all of 22 yards.

Does nothing outside the box......

Those goals were against another diddy team, Sweden. He is useless.....

Eh Fish?? <_<

Sign him.........get yerself tae ???????????

Nice to see David Healy scoring another tap in.................. From all of 22 yards.

Eh Fish?? <_<

29 goals in 55 games for Northern Ireland, fantastic return for a striker who plays for a nation who usually do poor in these qualifiers 9 goals in 6 qualifying games now aswell impressive if you ask me

Eh Fish?? <_<

29 goals in 55 games for Northern Ireland, fantastic return for a striker who plays for a nation who usually do poor in these qualifiers 9 goals in 6 qualifying games now aswell impressive if you ask me

Top of the scoring charts in the qualifiers. Pretty damn impressive when you think of the players hes up against, podolski, cristiano ronaldo david villa etc etc. Did a hell of a lot outside the box tonight and did something kris boyd never does, actually go back into your own half during the match to help out!!

He's always done great work outside the box, two great finishes tonight. Aaron Hughes was brilliant again at the back, makes me wonder why he cant get a game for Aston Villa. It was great team performance from Northern Ireland....outsatnding, just hope we can finish the job now championee

Sign the kunt then for feck sake and stop wettin yer pants

Coughity cough

Who do we sign then?

Look am sick a tellin you guyz there is no fuckin point discussing feckin donkeys........Murray has to pay up or GTF

Coughity cough

Who do we sign then?

Look am sick a tellin you guyz there is no fuckin point discussing feckin donkeys........Murray has to pay up or GTF

Instead of shouting all this crap, make a constructive comment and say who you would rather we signed inplace of Brown

Maybe we should just forget about him and try to sign Christiano Ronaldo? :rolleyes:

Eh Fish?? <_<

ha ha ha ha ah brillaint

Coughity cough

Who do we sign then?

Instead of shouting all this crap, make a constructive comment and say who you would rather we signed inplace of Brown

Maybe we should just forget about him and try to sign Christiano Ronaldo? :rolleyes:

Al feckin have you by the way

Coughity cough

Who do we sign then?

ha ha ha :lol:

Coughity cough

Who do we sign then?

:lol:

A keyboard hardman at his toughest!! :lol:

Coughity cough

Who do we sign then?

Al have every kunt oan here by the way coz am tough as feck :Animation44:

Coughity cough

Who do we sign then?

ha ha ha ha go and think of ur next rant fish hee he hee or should i say Tough Guy ha ha ha

Coughity cough

Who do we sign then?

Nae bother mate....Im off tae the scrather

NO SURRENDER

ha ha ha ha go and think of ur next rant fish hee he hee or should i say Tough Guy ha ha ha

why are people giving FISH a hard time. he doesnt rate healy..big deal? nor do i. good player yes...but wouldnt improve us IMO..we signed Thomson when we didnt need to...Healy would be the same

im with FISH

why are people giving FISH a hard time. he doesnt rate healy..big deal? nor do i. good player yes...but wouldnt improve us IMO..we signed Thomson when we didnt need to...Healy would be the same

im with FISH

Al have the barstewrds mate :Animation44:

im with FISH

Sorry maybe i am being harsh but just think fish is always so negative , sorry fish if i was harsh mate but it would be nice to see something positive from you