What Annoys you about Black Ops ?

Ace

It's the best COD game since COD4, and its not even close.

WaW was an awful game and MW2 didn't get past decent. Can't see COD4 being beaten - but this is very very close. I love the Killstreaks, the maps, the Guns and the level of customisation. The wager matches are fun, and zombies provides an alternative.

I hate people who moan about campers - if they are in the one place for practically the whole game, you should be able to kill them. If you can't, you're shite.

I also dislike the moans in here about 'shooting people a million times only for them to kill you with one bullet'

That's baws. You probably sprayed and missed him, quite honestly - if that is what you think you're experiencing.

Great game, I'm loving it.

Mate I have seen instances where you can constantly get hit markers but no kill. Not a single hit marker I mean 4 or 5 whilst unloading a clip into someone. Definitly a server problem IMO.

This has easily been my worst experience of a Call Of Duty game due to the problems with the connection. If they can sort that then happy day`s.

Some of the maps are fukin excellent and the guns and cammo are brilliant.

Nuketown is a good map IMO but not to be taken seriously.

Zombies is fukin hard.

I like it just wish the connection was stable.

Gamer Tag (1690)Ned Stevens if anyone wants to add me.

7-8 Bullets to kill someone in Hardcore :anguish:

You must suck :(:craphead:

Noticed it recently. When you first play the game, you have to sort your brightness etc. When I leave Multiplayer to go to the main menu, these keep popping up, and you have to sort them again. Happens every time.

this happend to me yesterday on multiplayer then my screen started flashin then i went out and it asked me to do wot u said here, thought my game broke :( shat it lol

I have already said this but i need to say it again !!

THE FUCKING SERVERS !!!!!!

They are completely ruining what could be a very good game.

You start a party, invite your mates then go and find a game.

First of all you try to actually find one where people won't fuck of when they see 6 people with the same clan tag (seemingly scares them away .. go figure!!)

When you do, eventually, get enough people to play, the server decides to split your party up thereby defeating the point of having the option.

Then when you actually start to play, the connection is shit or it hangs or something else just goes wrong.

Treyarch needs to get this fixed !!