Rangers pubs

BRICKY1872

Going to see Interpol in Edinburgh next Saturday night and trying to find a pub in Edinburgh to watch the Dundee Utd game in next day before I travel home. Would prefer it to be a Rangers pub if possible, anyone know of any? None listed on Blunose Bars. Cheers troops.

I don't think there are any proper Gers bars through here but I've found bears in the spiders web near Haymarket and the Globe in Niddry St when I've been out for games.

If the gigs at the Corn Exchange then the Globe's best as you can get a 35 bus straight up there from the high st. If it's at The Picture House then the Spider's Web's nearer there.

I don't think there are any proper Gers bars through here but I've found bears in the spiders web near Haymarket and the Globe in Niddry St when I've been out for games.

If the gigs at the Corn Exchange then the Globe's best as you can get a 35 bus straight up there from the high st. If it's at The Picture House then the Spider's Web's nearer there.

I'm staying in the Trvelodge at Haymarket so not far from the Spiders Web mate. Went in there before a game a few years ago and looked like it was full of nutters.

While I'm at it I might as well tap you Edinburgh chaps for more info. Staying in Edinburgh on the Saturday night so looking for decent pubs/clubs to go to. Bearing in mind we are all gentlemen in our 40's and hopefully somewhere where the women have extremely low moral fibre. And I don't mean the Pubic Triangle. Have been told to go to The Jam House, any thoughts on this or suggestions of anywhere else? Cheers m'dears. :D

While I'm at it I might as well tap you Edinburgh chaps for more info. Staying in Edinburgh on the Saturday night so looking for decent pubs/clubs to go to. Bearing in mind we are all gentlemen in our 40's and hopefully somewhere where the women have extremely low moral fibre. And I don't mean the Pubic Triangle. Have been told to go to The Jam House, any thoughts on this or suggestions of anywhere else? Cheers m'dears. :D

if its slags you are looking for you cant go far wrong in mood. its shite like, but full of jakey slags. lava/ignite is knownfor grab a granny but I think thats on a friday mainly.

edit jamhouse is full of older burds but its a bit pompus IMO. one of the places in town who still refuse trainers for entry. however if you just put your socks over your shoes to walk in it has been known to fool the bouncers ha ha

if its slags you are looking for you cant go far wrong in mood. its shite like, but full of jakey slags. lava/ignite is knownfor grab a granny but I think thats on a friday mainly.

edit jamhouse is full of older burds but its a bit pompus IMO. one of the places in town who still refuse trainers for entry. however if you just put your socks over your shoes to walk in it has been known to fool the bouncers ha ha

It's uncanny, almost like you are reading my mind. :P