Seeding

yovertonb

Rights lads, champions league finished for another year but where does tonights game leave us seeding wise for europa. :sherlock:

We will be seeded about five hundred places above the dirty stinking filthy scum. Which is nice :lol:

Well we finished on 6 points , the same as benfica , rubin Kazan , twente

It's 4 out the 8 dropping out that gets seeded now I'm sure we are above those 3 in the rankings so we need one of the teams Tmrw dropping out to get below 6points or less

I think

Well we finished on 6 points , the same as benfica , rubin Kazan , twente

It's 4 out the 8 dropping out that gets seeded now I'm sure we are above those 3 in the rankings so we need one of the teams dropping out to get below 6points or less

I wouldn't be so sure of being ahead of them in the rankings mate, especially benfica

I'm sure someone can confirm whether we are or not but rubin have only had 2 euro runs , twente have been in and out of Europe and benfica could possibly be above us but I think we would be better due to out 2008 run

I'm sure someone can confirm whether we are or not but rubin have only had 2 euro runs , twente have been in and out of Europe and benfica could possibly be above us but I think we would be better due to out 2008 run

2008 run will likely be wiped clean out by the kaunas shambles, and then last seasons olitary 2 points :(

We need bayern to beat basle tmrw

Ajax need to go and win at Milan/auxere to win in Madrid

Braga/arsenal are on 9 points so they will be seeded

moscow are on 6 points and need a draw away to zilina and should get it

So...

Rangers

rubin

twente

benfica

all on 6 points with benfica possibly being above us

braga makes it 2 above us , Moscow makes it 3

Can't see Ajax/auxerre getting anything away

So basically we need bayern to beat basle tmrw night

as it stands

twente six points goal diff -2

benfica six points goal diff -5

rangers six points goal diff -3

rubin k six points goal diff -2

basle six points goal diff 0 1 game to play

sp moscow six points goal diff -4 1 game to play

braga nine points goal diff -4 1 game to play

ajax four points goal diff -4 1 game to play

so fc twente and rubin kazan have done better than us and will be seeded

braga already have nine points so are through to a seeded place

so only one place left to be seeded looking very unlikely we will get that one place as four teams have a game to play tomorrow,but basle are away to bayern munich

and ajax are away to ac milan our best hope is for mk zilina to beat spartak moscow at home,but zilina are bottom of group with zero points so it looks like spartak moscow will get the fourth seeded place

hope this explains it !!!

addendum to my above post even if zilina beat spartak moscow and spartak finish on the same points and goal diff as us it then goes to goals scored in all group games

we have scored three

moscow have scored five

so we look fecked already for the seeding place :mad: