Great Interview

delamonty

This is a great interview... "5 British teams in Europe" ... (there were 6 at the time...celtc of course, being the irish side lol ) Other digs as cetlc.. hilarious.

But this guy is as articulate and passionate as they come. (Not taking sides in any debate here... but a damn fine interview, thats all).

Enjoy!

The guy is a prick, I don't ever remember asking him to speak for me!!

OK, lets not have any Rangers fan every saying anything on TV or Radio. Will that do you? Socket.

His book sums up nicely what it is to be a Bear. Those that disagree are either t*rriers or jealous that he was able to put into words what many of us think.

you would need to expand that a bit.

murray tried to get him sacked and failed certainlly.

Well, any time i heard Edgar talking he was slaughtering SDM, calling for his head etc. and rightly so may i add, where is he nowadays? <cr>

I may be in the minority but i kind of liked how Edgar had ambition for Rangers, more ambition than the average fan and certainly more than our owners.

(tu)

Well, any time i heared Edgar talking he was slaughtering SDM, calling for his head etc. and rightly so may i add, where is he nowadays? <cr>

I may be in the minority but i kind of liked how Edgar had ambition for Rangers, more ambition than the average fan and certainly more than our owners.

(tu)

he gave up his role as rst spokesman. it was pretty hard on him.

he even had to turn down a job at the daily record to keep doing it. in the end he wanted to write his book and lead a more normal life so he gave it up.

murrays to powerful to beat but davie certainly had a good go.

i usualy found him articulate and funny but he did say a couple of things on ff about members on here that were fucking rediculous that i didnt like.