Kevin Muscat..... a real bluenose

GrandSuckMaster

I can only remember seeing him play one game for us and I think it was against Partick Thistle. So I have no comment, I just thought that was an interesting stat that some may have found interesting, that is all ;)

It was interesting Samuel and i'm glad you posted it....BTW! Have you ever perused Muscat's crime sheet of thuggery in football, perchance?...Now THAT'S interesting. :lol:

In the International Express a couple of years ago there was a full page entirely devoted to it. Broken arms, legs the lot :lol:

The best bit was when he had that barney with John Kosmina a couple of years ago!

:lol: That was fucking hilarious. Big Kossie got suspended for four games for that wee stooshy when he grabbed Muscat around the throat in 2006...Muscat was fucking shitting himself when he saw Kossie jump up from the deck and go for him.

Kosmina was a hard bastard himself on the park and Muscat bit off more than he could chew that day, even allowing for the fact Kossie is 17 years older than him.

Kossie should have belted the cunt for deliberately pushing him off his seat on the sideline.

Terry Hurlock was probably just as bad yet goes down a cult hero :lol:

I find it in-coincidental both played for Millwall.

Terry Hurlock might have been a cult hero to some of the Rangers support but not to me.

He wasn't as bad as Muscat,but he must have been close.

I played in the era when tackling from behind was considered normal...Going in with the studs up was considered normal and I played with & against guys that would have had Hurlock and Muscat shitting their boots...but they played by the rules of the day,unlike the other two.

BTW! It's not coincidence that both Hurlock and Muscat played for Millwall...It's "written in the stars" so to speak.

Liverpool has as their anthem; ' You'll never walk alone '...

Millwall has as their anthem; ' You'll never walk again ' :pipe:

Muscat is a cunt of the highest order! He is no fucking blue nose.

Blesses himself every time he takes the field for Melbourne Victory. He is a sly fuck with NO football respect.

Players hate him.

Fans hate him

Sorry but you guys dont know this fucker at all.

Please take it from us that he is a blight on our club. We are embarrassed when those bheggars laugh and point out to us that Muscunt played for our great club :anguish:

How about Mark Bosnich? The man is a grade A wanker.

BTW Ozblue been meaning to ask you this, I was going through some books of mine and I came across Paul Wade's autobiography which I have read a couple of times, how did you rate him as a player as I only saw him play once in the flesh and I was 5.

OK Samuel, first things first.

Bosnich: As an "A grade wanker" as you so eloquently put it, I think you are being rather kind to the prat...I can't really find a word to describe how embarrassing that man is, not only to himself but football in general.

Bosnich is ridiculed by lots of fans, but not despised like Muscat.

I wish to fuck somebody would belt the smarmy faced fuckwit in that big mouth of his.

Now to Paul Wade: As a footballer, he was a very decent midfielder considering he never played overseas in his career and played in the old NSL with some great clubs, plus he was captain of Australia.

His crowning glory was the two 1994 World Cup qualifiers against Argentina when he marshalled the great Diego Maradona brilliantly.

The problem with Paul Wade is that his mouth undone all the good work that was done by his feet and the older he gets,the worse he becomes.

I know he has epilepsy and has had for some time, but it's no excuse for the embarrassing drivel that he speaks, so much so that I wrote a letter to Channel 7 and SBS (on seperate occasions) complaining about his utterances.

I'll give you an instance of one of them....Rangers were playing Celtic and it was shown live on SBS and Wade was asked who he thought would win the game.

Now any sane person would have either picked one or the other, or just said a draw, and left it at that....but not our man Wade; Here was his reply virtually as he said it.

"Well! I know it's been played at their ground (Ibrox), but seeing as how there will be about 10,000 Catholics there, that shouldn't be a problem for Celtic!"

Les Murray (slightly bemused)..."So are you saying you think Celtic will win?"

Wade; "Well I'm a good catholic so I'm going for the Celtic because they are a good catholic team...Celtic to beat them!"

Does that explain what he's like?

He's just like Bosnich...no thug, but a complete and utter fuckwit.

it would be interesting to see if there are any Australian & NZ bears on here who have a good word to say about Muscat.

Read the first post. I wonder how many Aus or NZ bears have met the guy. I only had a chat with him for a couple of minutes, but he was a thouroughly decent bloke and is definitely a bluenose.

Read the first post. I wonder how many Aus or NZ bears have met the guy. I only had a chat with him for a couple of minutes, but he was a thouroughly decent bloke and is definitely a bluenose.

That's the thing,DD...Off the park, Muscat is one of the most affable guys you could wish to meet and definitely has warm feelings for The Rangers, as I myself know having chatted with the guy ( We have a thing in common...we both detest Sydney FC.)

This is without question...It doesn't alter the fact that he is a thug ON the park and that's why he is despised and nothing else.

Yeah I knew Wadey was a bit of an idiot in that regard.

But Muscat worse than Bosnich? I know Muscat is a thug on the park but at least he's not a wife beating coke head!

That was what I basically said in reply to the OP just a minute ago, Samuel.

you could not wish to meet a better guy OFF the park than Kevin Muscat, as I myself had the privilege of doing so a few years back...It's what he does on the park that people can't stomach.

Bosnich is just a waste of fucking oxygen, On and OFF the park.

Aye! well I think there's a very good reason for that, Samuel.

It's pretty hard to score goals when you are hobbling about with a broken leg or are spending the majority of the gemme trying to dislodge the studs from yer shins. :anguish:

Muscat is-was-and always will be a fuckin hatchet man who is hated by almost all,if not ALL of the Rangers supporters in Australia.

Even Mark Viduka has more credence with Rangers fans over here than Muscat....and that about sums up what is thought of him.

(tu) he's an absolute animal.

Useless thug.

Terry Hurlock, Graeme Roberts, they were proper talented thugs. Muscat was pish. Would have slotted nicely into our 1983-4 side.

Roberts, what an excellent player he was. One of my favourites.