Kevin Muscat..... a real bluenose

GrandSuckMaster

My last memory of Muscat came about 2 weeks before he was sold to Millwall

We were playing Linfield at Windsor Park and after Barry Ferguson went off, the armband was passed to Muscat. He then threw it to someone else insisting he didn't want the armband. My whole section was booing the cunt like mad.

Awful player!

The fact that Maurice Ross was ahead of him summed him up.

Mo looked a great prospect in the second half of the 01/02 season and first half of the 02/03 season, much better than Hutton looked when he first came into the side

Sadly he couldn't screw the nut and his career was effectively dead by 25

Living in Melbourne He is the only reason i don't support the team he plays for.

I would love to play against him to dish some his way, he can give it but cant take it.

Complete waste of space of a man

Here's a stat that some of you may find interesting.

While Kevin Muscat was in the side we conceded just 12 goals and had 14 clean sheets. When he was on the pitch Rangers on average conceded a goal every 122 minutes. By statistics only did Robert Kovac of Bayern that season have a better defensive rate in European football...

Aye! well I think there's a very good reason for that, Samuel.

It's pretty hard to score goals when you are hobbling about with a broken leg or are spending the majority of the gemme trying to dislodge the studs from yer shins. :anguish:

Muscat is-was-and always will be a fuckin hatchet man who is hated by almost all,if not ALL of the Rangers supporters in Australia.

Even Mark Viduka has more credence with Rangers fans over here than Muscat....and that about sums up what is thought of him.

Aye! well I think there's a very good reason for that, Samuel.

It's pretty hard to score goals when you are hobbling about with a broken leg or are spending the majority of the gemme trying to dislodge the studs from yer shins. :anguish:

Muscat is-was-and always will be a fuckin hatchet man who is hated by almost all,if not ALL of the Rangers supporters in Australia.

Even Mark Viduka has more credence with Rangers fans over here than Muscat....and that about sums up what is thought of him.

:beer1::clap:

How can anyone put one of those unwashed bastards above our own (no matter how shit) is beyond me.

How can anyone put one of those unwashed bastards above our own (no matter how shit) is beyond me.

It's easy mate! Muscat is the most despised footballer ever to come out of Australia...Bar none!

I even know Melbourne Victory/ Rangers supporters who detest him.

When he played for the Rangers, we supported him, but when he left he was just another thug on a park.

He went against the very essence of what it means to be a Rangers player and it would be interesting to see if there are any Australian & NZ bears on here who have a good word to say about Muscat.

I think it says a lot when Viduka is spoken of in a better light than Muscat, because I detested Viduka also.