The players need to focus.

keithgersbear

When Man Utd had their remembrance day for the Munich air disaster a few years ago against Man City, they were out of sorts and ended up losing the game. I hope everything goes fine with the remembrance but i also hope the players are switched on and don't let it effect them performance wise. (tu)

Nae danger mate. I know what you are saying. But our lads will be totally focused. Walter & Super will ensure it.

There are 2 matches in the the last 3 years I would like to be a 'fly on the wall' for.

2008 vs Zenit Pre Match.

This.

Walter will say the right things at the right time. We will not fail.

watp. Still going with 4-0 us.

edit: Jamie... just saw your post... :uk:

Nae danger mate. I know what you are saying. But our lads will be totally focused. Walter & Super will ensure it.

There are 2 matches in the the last 3 years I would like to be a 'fly on the wall' for.

2008 vs Zenit Pre Match.

This.

Walter will say the right things at the right time. We will not fail.

watp. Still going with 4-0 us.

edit: Jamie... just saw your post... :uk:

I know the pre match team talk at Tannadice when we won 3-0 to win the title.

*Walter Smith takes a paper out of his bag and lays it on the table, pulls out a scissors*

"Right lads, you may have seen what Samaras said in the paper"

*Walter pulls out some Blu Tack and puts the paper on the wall, then Ally McCoist comes in with a TV*

"Come here lads" says Walter

*The players gather round, looking angry. Kyle Lafferty explodes and starts boxing the wall*

"Now look here boys" Ally shouts

*They gather round the TV, and the video of McGeady goading Rangers comes on, met by snarls from the players*

Walter: "NOW LADS, YOU KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO. GO OUT AND DO THIS FOR ME, YOU, THE FANS, THE WHOLE WORLD"

*Lots of whooping, man hugs and bangs on the walls*