Weiss

gunslinger

he really was our worst player.

anyone who gives the ball away that much is a total liability.

as for he tried. i could try and fail everytime no problem thats easy.

and the falling over everytime he made a cunt of it :anguish:

or the taking the pressure of them by fouling when there was no need for it lazy petulant fouls because he couldnt be arsed chasing his man. :anguish:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he really was our worst player.

anyone who gives the ball away that much is a total liability.

as for he tried. i could try and fail everytime no problem thats easy.

and the falling over everytime he made a cunt of it :anguish:

or the taking the pressure of them by fouling when there was no need for it lazy petulant fouls because he couldnt be arsed chasing his man. :anguish:

Shut up would you! You dont like him fair enough but there is no need to come up with a load of shite about it. He tried to take the game to them as it went on they doubled up on him more and more.

It wasnt working for him in the second half but thats not his fault he was at least trying the manangement should have subbed him and given us a fresh option.

too much negativity towards weiss ... wasnt worst, wasnt best , failed as rest of the team ... he has better days n bad days, sunday was his bad one as the Rangers as well

Agreed give the guy a break he is a very good player just didnt happen for him yesterday.

Shut up would you! You dont like him fair enough but there is no need to come up with a load of shite about it. He tried to take the game to them as it went on they doubled up on him more and more.

It wasnt working for him in the second half but thats not his fault he was at least trying the manangement should have subbed him and given us a fresh option.

oh he should have been ripped of all right.

and if you dont like what i have to say on him dont read. it.

Agreed give the guy a break he is a very good player just didnt happen for him yesterday.

what is it hes very good at.

its not passing crossing beating men shooting or any of the physical aspects of the game so what is it.

stepovers and fallovers at a guess.

oh he should have been ripped of all right.

and if you dont like what i have to say on him dont read. it.

Same can be said for you there! Weiss was not worst player and if you think he was clearly you were watching some other game. What about Boogie??? He was terrible far worse than Weiss yesterday

you got major problems when the likes of weir and boogie lump the ball up the park completely bypassing the middle of the park to find the lone striker and completely failing in the process, you got problems when the guy who's meant to pull the strings (davis) goes into hiding mode, you got major problems when a left back and a right back get caught out time and time again.

shagger didn't trust the guys in front of him to clear their lines hence why he ran out, wir is pretty much done, i counted quite a few times when rangers players passed the ball with each other and not creating any space, hows that meant to hurt the other team if your passing the ball about with two players? davis to whittaker back to davis back to whittaker back to davis then back to whittaker then ball into the box keeper gets it.

a corner for rangers then we had the ball, passed it about outside there box only for us to pass it back to our defenders which in turn passed back to shagger (WTF???) he then kicks it up the park and they get it.

its easy to blame one player however the whole team didn't show up.

Same can be said for you there! Weiss was not worst player and if you think he was clearly you were watching some other game. What about Boogie??? He was terrible far worse than Weiss yesterday

this thread is about weiss.

hence the title.

you got major problems when the likes of weir and boogie lump the ball up the park completely bypassing the middle of the park to find the lone striker and completely failing in the process, you got problems when the guy who's meant to pull the strings (davis) goes into hiding mode, you got major problems when a left back and a right back get caught out time and time again.

shagger didn't trust the guys in front of him to clear their lines hence why he ran out, wir is pretty much done, i counted quite a few times when rangers players passed the ball with each other and not creating any space, hows that meant to hurt the other team if your passing the ball about with two players? davis to whittaker back to davis back to whittaker back to davis then back to whittaker then ball into the box keeper gets it.

a corner for rangers then we had the ball, passed it about outside there box only for us to pass it back to our defenders which in turn passed back to shagger (WTF???) he then kicks it up the park and they get it.

I totally agree with you mate (tu)

yeah lots of problems. we didnt start out going back to front and were doing well. but its very hard not to slip into going back to front when moves keep breaking down.

i also lost count of the number of times weiss was encroaching on other players space.

you could have thrown a hoolahoop over him and whittaker at times and whittaker was where he was supposed to be.

Remember he is only one player and needs the entire team to play to beable to win cant do it all on his own!

all? he cant do anything.

i single him out because we dont own him and because he caused us so many problems yeserday.

as i say we shouldnt play him anymore give our players a chance. the may not be as showey but they almost certainly will contribute more.

Every player on that park was shite ! when weiss had the ball and he was doubled up on that was a queue for one of the midfield to break into a bit of space but all of them stood there looking at each other as though they didn't know what they were doing, leaving weiss to try and do stuff on his own, their was a good few times when both full backs could have bombed on and given weiss an out but they stood their and weiss wasn't passing it backwards he was just wanting to go forward ! he did nothing 2nd half because it was constant blooter it up the park for the whole half and weiss isn't going to beat there centre backs anytime of anyday at being a header of the ball, don't get why we play like that and stick with miller up himself, why not put beattie on if your wanting people to flick stuff on it was a joke ! weiss has been inconsistent for most of this season but so has every other player in our team with the exception of miller !

More bitter shite from gunslinger . You're obviously delighted weiss was poor yesterday , just so you could start this ridiculous thread . He was sensational last week , yet you could barely bring yourself to admit that we were treated to one if the finest individual performances we'd seen in years . Yet he is singled out when the whole team failed to turn up yesterday .

As I said last week after your weiss thread , your opinions are now VOID , as you clearly have a grudge against this guy for no apparent reason .

Every player on that park was shite ! when weiss had the ball and he was doubled up on that was a queue for one of the midfield to break into a bit of space but all of them stood there looking at each other as though they didn't know what they were doing, leaving weiss to try and do stuff on his own, their was a good few times when both full backs could have bombed on and given weiss an out but they stood their and weiss wasn't passing it backwards he was just wanting to go forward ! he did nothing 2nd half because it was constant blooter it up the park for the whole half and weiss isn't going to beat there centre backs anytime of anyday at being a header of the ball, don't get why we play like that and stick with miller up himself, why not put beattie on if your wanting people to flick stuff on it was a joke ! weiss has been inconsistent for most of this season but so has every other player in our team with the exception of miller !

weiss wouldnt have passed to them and he would have lost the ball leaving us exposed.

thats what i mean about him you cant play passing football with him in the team.

we couldnt comit players forward today mostly because of him.

Weiss was the only one who tried to make something happen today, only to be left on his own every time!

This. He was poor, but couldn't be faulted for effort unlike others yesterday. It wasn't working for him. I would have taken him off at some point as it wasn't working, but I am still a big fan and will not slabber him for yesterday. Players like Whittaker and Foster were 100 times worse

More bitter shite from gunslinger . You're obviously delighted weiss was poor yesterday , just so you could start this ridiculous thread . He was sensational last week , yet you could barely bring yourself to admit that we were treated to one if the finest individual performances we'd seen in years . Yet he is singled out when the whole team failed to turn up yesterday .

As I said last week after your weiss thread , your opinions are now VOID , as you clearly have a grudge against this guy for no apparent reason .

all of the problems i pointed out with him last week were there in spades today.

no apparent reason hes been stinking up the park all season baring the odd minute here and there.

i dont hate him hes just shite and as alot like to say nowhere near rangers class.

i dont really understand the desperation on here for him to be a superstar. last week someone said the potential to be the best player in the spl. i would bet there is better in the second division.

weiss wouldnt have passed to them and he would have lost the ball leaving us exposed.

thats what i mean about him you cant play passing football with him in the team.

we couldnt comit players forward today mostly because of him.

So weiss stopped players running into space ? PISH !

even in the last 20 mins when we were 2-0 down a ball went into the box and not a single player was their, is that weiss fault to ? am not saying that weiss would have passed to the players running into space but it would sure have helped the situation.

So weiss stopped players running into space ? PISH !

even in the last 20 mins when we were 2-0 down a ball went into the box and not a single player was their, is that weiss fault to ? am not saying that weiss would have passed to the players running into space but it would sure have helped the situation.

if your forwards cant hold on to the ball your fullbacks cant bomb on.

as for noone in the box should weiss not have been in there.

what i reall like about him is when he gets the ball he stops and waits for someone to come to him so he can beat them.

of course if he just set of imediatly he wouldnt have to beat them. perhas he thinks he is good at beating men.

if your forwards cant hold on to the ball your fullbacks cant bomb on.

as for noone in the box should weiss not have been in there.

what i reall like about him is when he gets the ball he stops and waits for someone to come to him so he can beat them.

of course if he just set of imediatly he wouldnt have to beat them. perhas he thinks he is good at beating men.

If your forwards can't get the ball then what can they do ? like iv'e said the ball was booted up field so many times, as soon as it was giving to any of our midfield it went back the way and not forward, yesterday was a joke but why single out one player ? what about the rest of them

If your forwards can't get the ball then what can they do ? like iv'e said the ball was booted up field so many times, as soon as it was giving to any of our midfield it went back the way and not forward, yesterday was a joke but why single out one player ? what about the rest of them

he was the main culprit and we dont own him.

he was the main culprit and we dont own him.

That is laughable ! how can he be the main culprit when the midfield were exempt from the game ? the fullbacks being caught out of position every time ? you talk about he gave the ball away ? I lost count how many times foster couldn't even complete a 5 yard pass, our supposed creative midfielder davis couldn't pass it at all unless it was going back the way. I'm not saying don't criticise weiss but some of the statements you have made in this thread are a total joke !