Steven Davis

kplfishtank

And play Edu and McCulloch in the middle - no thanks.

Davis has been poor on the right this season aswell.

McCulloch is not a central midfileder

edu will come good, he`s had a short career so far,i see him as a holding player....

davis hasn`t kicked a ball for months, playing like he doesn`t want to be here

McCulloch is not a central midfileder

edu will come good, he`s had a short career so far,i see him as a holding player....

davis hasn`t kicked a ball for months, playing like he doesn`t want to be here

Damn right McCulloch is not a central or holding midfielder.

90 mins vs Motherwell, 1st half vs Bursaspor, 2nd half vs Inverness... games I have mentioned, the very few we have played in recent times, he was one of our best players!

I remember the dark days a couple of seasons ago when fellow bears were asking for Barry ferguson's head on a platter. The argument was he was keeping Davis from playing his better position. So it is encouraging that some people now realise that this was not true and Davis is not actualy a central midfielder. I would play McCulloch in there before Davis!

I would love to see Davis dropped and Ness brought in. Ness looks the business but Fleck could do the job if needed, as can naisy.

i think davis would be even better wide right now becuse hes rapid...seriously is it just me or has he suddenly discovered really good pace from sumwhere <cr> lol never remember him being so fast :lol: