Tell ye what my fellow bears.......

rab wilson

it's been the most depressing,desperate week i can ever recall for 38 years of being a bear since the build up to and the events of sunday.

I've barely lifted my head all week at work.

But hearing the news about miller leaving has got the juices flowing ever so slowly.

The feeling of injustice for some, or in my case relief, of our top scorer going, who cares what emotion we all feel.

It's backs against the wall time bears, the cry of no surrender should be the first words out of our mouths at this time as no doubt he won't be the last to leave in January, there are far better players who will leave i think.

Just the thought of that has me feeling that battle fever running through my veins. Maybe this is the kick up the arse the boys need.

Maybe this is the kick up the arse the rangers support need more importantly. There are those who will moan, and there are those who will moan and follow follow and fight and sing for their club, and not be outsung by the t*rriers at ibrox, those are the people we need now.

Fuck off Kenny

Time for somebody to step up to the plate.

most of me wants nobody to agree with me on this,cos i need an argument.

Our home support has developed a soft, should be with the missus at ikea instead today, underbelly.

We need to get angry again bears.

No Surrender

Rab

No Surrender

Two words we can't forget at this minute in time.

It's going to be tough and there will be plenty of ups and downs between now and May but now we really start getting our act together, on and off the pitch!

Just what we need, another greetin face thread....

Where am i greetin face, or if you mean miller, then read the whole post. It's more referring to the rangers support rather than him. Anyway how can you comment on what i have been feeling this week.Hope you were first in line for the subway after 78 minutes last weekend.

How exactly is this going to give the players a kick up the arse . All of our top players will be looking and thinking they will be next out the door . These are sad times I'm afraid . I'm not one for throwing in the towel , but unless this takeover happens sooner rather than later , we could be in serious trouble by the end of this transfer window .

why is it when someone is about to leave the club every 1 is so down about things. i know kenny is our top scorer by a long way but if and when he does leave for pastures new i am sure some one else will step up to the plate.i have seen better players than kenny miller leave and we still end up the champions lets not forget our injured players still to come back and i have also been encouraged by some of the murry park youngsters that have had some first team outings this season.i for one look forward to seeing the rangers in full flow with our fully fit first eleven and who knows me might get even get a couple of new additions in failing that i still have total confidence in our team. so no surrender bears the fight starts now just remember w.a.t.p :crabflute: