The Louden on Duke Street

GOAT

Avoid it like the plague. Do NOT give that fat wank your hard earned.

He gave it up and leased it out to a new owner, and then he doubled the rent, and last week he kicked the door down and took control of the pub again. He never even told the old owners. The guy is a grade a cock, and anybody who parts with their hard earned to the fanny deserves to be the mug that they are.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can some1 explain to me about the louden pub? I don't know where it is, but ive heard there's one near Parkhead beside the Bristol or something?

It's just along from the Bristol.

The Bristol is a real Rangers pub and is run by REAL Rangers fans and not rip off merchants and arseholes like Marshall.

Big Marshall has always been mates with t*rriers has he not?

He's mates with the guy from Bairds and sends them down champagne when Celtic win the league.

I'll find out about this Louden story on Sunday.

A lot of my mates refuse to go in anyway as he's came the cunt with them before for selling Rangers adges for charity in the pub. His exact words were "I don't want anyone buying a badge for a pound, when it's another pound that could go in my till"

It's just along from the Bristol.

The Bristol is a real Rangers pub and is run by REAL Rangers fans and not rip off merchants and arseholes like Marshall.

Aww sound. I think I drove past them both when I went to Parkhead last year, bus managed to take a wrong turn.

Big Marshall has always been a T*rrier sympathiser, has he not?

He's mates with the guy from Bairds and sends them down champagne when Celtic win the league.

I'll find out about this Louden story on Sunday.

A lot of my mates refuse to go in anyway as he's came the cunt with them before for selling Rangers adges for charity in the pub. His exact words were "I don't want anyone buying a badge for a pound, when it's another pound that could go in my till"

Apparently hes been an ST holder for 30 years or summit mate. Ive only been in the east end one.

I dont think the fishtank or any the KP lads go in do they?

when i come up i usualy go ther, i wont do in the future.how did you hear this goat ?

The Bristols my local. The walls have ears. Plus I know one of the old barmaids in the Louden.

Apparently hes been an ST holder for 30 years or summit mate. Ive only been in the east end one.

I dont think the fishtank or any the KP lads go in do they?

No idea.

I've never seen him at Ibrox in my life.

Seen him outside the DW Stadium before Old Trafford getting interviewd for TV. Probably a lucrative freebie.

I always drink in the Ally Bar in Duke Street anyway. They do good toasties :happy:

The Ally bar or the Bristol. (tu)

Although when you and your cousin have both pumped the barmaid and her two sisters work behind the bar aswell, you're bound to get a wee bit a spit in yer pint as well, just for extra flavour. :lol:

The Ally bar or the Bristol. (tu)

Although when you and your cousin have both pumped the barmaid and her two sisters work behind the bar aswell, you're bound to get a wee bit a spit in yer pint as well, just for extra flavour. :lol:

Tut tut. Terrible. *shakes head*

Avoid it like the plague. Do NOT give that fat wank your hard earned.

He gave it up and leased it out to a new owner, and then he doubled the rent, and last week he kicked the door down and took control of the pub again. He never even told the old owners. The guy is a grade a cock, and anybody who parts with their hard earned to the fanny deserves to be the mug that they are.

You talkin about Rab Marshall?

The bristol bar is a much better place just been take over by a new manageress who wants to make it a friendly place for everyone they have kareoke on saturday nights and wedensday 3pm till 7pm for the older guys

The bristol bar is a much better place just been take over by a new manageress who wants to make it a friendly place for everyone they have kareoke on saturday nights and wedensday 3pm till 7pm for the older guys

No singing bigotry on a Saturday though! :lol: