The Louden on Duke Street

GOAT

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye that's right, they threaten to throw you out in the Louden if you sing Billy Boys.

He's too cosy with the police and doesn't want to upset the apple cart incase anyone does complain. His exact words when he takes the microphonr - pretty much like the spineless bastards at Ibrox.

Apparently hes been an ST holder for 30 years or summit mate. Ive only been in the east end one.

I dont think the fishtank or any the KP lads go in do they?

Been in the 1 in KP a few times, if its same guy that owns that as duke street he is gonna get a header aff me. got papped out ages ago for singing TBB?????? wacko.gif

P.s. I wouldn't drink in either of these pubs. Bristol Bar and the Lion for me only.

The Bristol is now run by a nice lassie from Loyalist Bellshill.

Ahhh Gaz, we had a right good time in the lion last sunday m8, pity about result thouhh.gif

There's been a couple recently mate.

Unsure of what's next. I'm clueless when it comes to events, someone always has to tell me.

I usually recieve a text on the day saying, mind bring your ticket for the night. Then i ask what for and need to be reminded wacko.gif

Fuck it though, the more people having a loyalist disco the better :sherlock:

or less you sing that you are up to your knees in fenian blood, he tells you to shut it or fuck off. His only arguement is I've been aRangers Fan longer than you. The guys a cretin IMO.

i have been there when theyve said not to sing it but i personally think he just does it to take the heat of himself and the bar...i think they slyly encourage it by stopping Follow Follow abruptly after the 'no not one and there never shall be one', que...HUUULLO HUULLO! then its a case of if everyones singin it i cannae do a thing...'oh well you did hear me try pc plod'

imao

Havnt been in the Louden for about 5years, it was good back then. Quality for Old firm games, the next best thing to actually being at the game imo but sadly seems things have changed. Also went to a pub up at ma mates bit in Faifly, only one pub in the whole place (the dublet I think its called) 50/50 mix of Rangers and Celtic fans. Its fucking mental in there on an old firm day. Thankfully the Gers won when I was there

Everything in my original post is 100% true, oh and the guys that made the post about Rangers fans bickering with other Rangers fans. Marshall is NOT a Rangers fan, he might kid on he wants to be, but that prick is not one of us.

Havnt been in the Louden for about 5years, it was good back then. Quality for Old firm games, the next best thing to actually being at the game imo but sadly seems things have changed. Also went to a pub up at ma mates bit in Faifly, only one pub in the whole place (the dublet I think its called) 50/50 mix of Rangers and Celtic fans. Its fucking mental in there on an old firm day. Thankfully the Gers won when I was there

haha aye mate, the doublet, its in Faifley in Clydebank.

I drink in there frequently. Never been in on old firm day though (tu)