• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can you guarentee they wont

jelavic could and i think naismith probably could aswell

Could.....We can't bank on "could".

Miller has been, that's the difference. How the fuck anyone would want to sell Miller for that amount of money is beyond me.

Could.....We can't bank on "could".

Miller has been, that's the difference. How the fuck anyone would want to sell Miller for that amount of money is beyond me.

First of all Naismith HAS from midfield too, jelavic WILL and miller went for that much because a) he's 31 and not got many good years left b) he's out of contract in the summer and c) because were skint and need the money and other clubs know that

Pointless argument. There's no guarentees in football, you need to go with the best you have and Miller certainly is that.

No its not jelavic will bang in the goals as well as create them, something that miller didn't and Naismith has got 8 or whatever from right mid and will get more up front as long as his form continues

And can you guarentee Miller will continue to score goals at this rate for the rest of the season? Nothing is certain.

Ill certainly feel much more confident with a striker thats scored half our goals this season than without him!!!!

Ill certainly feel much more confident with a striker thats scored half our goals this season than without him!!!!

I'd feel more confident that when miller leaves that our big money signing who has a good scoring record domestically and in especially in Europe comes back to fitness and proves he is a fitting replacement

No he won't score 20 goals from now and may but millern wouldn't have scored another 20 either

No its not jelavic will bang in the goals as well as create them, something that miller didn't and Naismith has got 8 or whatever from right mid and will get more up front as long as his form continues

Do you not find it puts a dampener on Jelavic coming back because it would just be "as we were" - top striker sold for pennies, top striker back from injury?

I think some people are just using whatever resoning they can get their hands on to justify him leaving for peanuts to make themselfs feel better. All the talk of "he might not score at all in the second half of the season" and "what if his mind is elsehwere" etc is tosh.

I have no problem with him leaving for free in the summer if we can't agree a contract. That's football, but for 600k just as Celtic are finding their feet after everyone to man was universal in saying a few days ago on here he should stay because "he's not lied to us like Boyd has and can leave at the end of the season"? it just sounds like desperate reasoning imo.

I'd feel more confident that when miller leaves that our big money signing who has a good scoring record domestically and in especially in Europe comes back to fitness and proves he is a fitting replacement

No he won't score 20 goals from now and may but millern wouldn't have scored another 20 ever

Based on what? You keep contradicting yourself. :lol:

Do you not find it puts a dampender on Jelavic coming back because it would just be "as we were" - top striker sold for pennies, top striker back from injury?

I think some people are just using whatever resoning they can get their hands on to justify him leaving for peanuts to make themselfs feel better. All the talk of "he might not score at all in the second half of the season" and "what if his mind is elsehwere" etc is tosh.

I have no problem with him leaving for free in the summer if we can't agree a contract. That's football, but for 600k just as Celtic are finding their feet after everyone to man was universal in saying a few days ago on here he should stay because "he's not lied to us like Boyd has and can leave at the end of the season"? no way.

i just think we can cope without him, yes his goals will be missed and yes he still would have got more, just not another 20 and I'm looking at the positives that we have a good striker who has yet to come back from injury and scored 4 goals in 6 six games for us as well as creating one or two as well and if we had signed jelavic as a replacement for miller tomorrow I would be happy

i just think we can cope without him, yes his goals will be missed and yes he still would have got more, just not another 20 and I'm looking at the positives that we have a good striker who has yet to come back from injury and scored 4 goals in 6 six games for us as well as creating one or two as well and if we had signed jelavic as a replacement for miller tomorrow I would be happy

I keep hearing Jelavic's name crop up. Why? I thought Jealvic and Miller were meant to be a strike partnership? it doesn't need to be one or the other.

We've also got a striker thats scores 21 of our 39 goals but you want to sell him for peanuts and gamble on a player thats not kicked a ball in months. How the fuck do you know how many miller will score between now and may mystic meg?

I keep hearing Jelavic's name crop up. Why? I thought Jealvic and Miller were meant to be a strike partnership? it doesn't need to be one or the other.

Because we can't have both if miller goes can we

And his names ceiling up because you and goat are complaining because you can't see where the goals are going to come from and I'm saying where. From Niko :craphead:

I've said in the other posts that if he goes he goes bla bla, but hos to say that jela will come back brilliant again ? and say he does who's to say there isn't another injury around the corner ? would much rather have kenny than be without him, and unless your as deluded as them we would probably be behind hearts in the league if it wasn't for kenny's goals.

Because we can't have both if miller goes can we

And his names ceiling up because you and goat are complaining because you can't see where the goals are going to come from and I'm saying where. From Niko :craphead:

That's kinda the whole point!

We can have both, and should have both.

I find it strange how no-one was justifying selling him for 600 grand yesterday and saying stuff like it doesn't matter because Jelavic is coming back and his mind might be elsewhere and he might not score in the second half of the season.

Odd that.

I've said in the other posts that if he goes he goes bla bla, but hos to say that jela will come back brilliant again ? and say he does who's to say there isn't another injury around the corner ? would much rather have kenny than be without him, and unless your as deluded as them we would probably be behind hearts in the league if it wasn't for kenny's goals.

So would I but who's To say miller won't get injured either and maybe with jelavic we'd be above Celtic right now