He's got a £500,000 release clause in his contract

Muff

I always thought he was a right footer playing on the left?

Anyway, whenever I've seen him, he's plenty of pace and directness, and seems to score a few crackers. Don't know how consistent he is though, but for £500k he's definitely a risk I'd take.

Remember his time at Dunfermline well and he really impressed me.

I've have kept an eye on him since, again he impressed, but this season he's stepped it up a level. I personally would love him plying his trade at Ibrox!

Very talented player who showed signs of his ability when he was at Dunfermline.

I mentioned him a few times but one player we should have signed a few years ago was Jerome Thomas. He was a free agent, was not on big wages and was exactly what we needed at that time and still need now.

The lads got a £500,000 release clause on his contract.... A think he would be worth a punt if we could scrape sum cash together.

Hes no shy of scoring a screamer either!

Was at Dunfermline afew years ago and did no bad,,, Came on alot since then.

Alot of interest from Premiership but maybe European football would be appealing to him???

He's definitely right footed and plays on the left.

Scored some cracking goals this season and would be a steal at £500k. The type of player we could have for a season or two then sell back to an English club for a few million.

This is the way forward for us, rather than wasting money on players like Beattie. Players with no sell on value at all.