Goodwillie or Eremenko ?

achaleven

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the summer we did not need him - think that's what I said. We were linked with Craig Conway also, who IMO is crap.

Since February 2010, people have been overrating Goodwillie, we saw it in the summer - he was some sort of world-beater. Last season he had about 4/5 good months.

I remember saying that he was a future replacement for Miller in both the Rangers and Scotland team. He's continued to improve this season and I'd take a chance on him now that it looks like Miller is offski.

Pace, workrate, power, good touch, eye for goal and a good bit of arrogance and cockiness...

i knew he wasn't the finished article when i suggested we should buy him but he has serious potential and i said this at the time i would have took dg over james beattie all day long, and here's my reason he's a rangers man,scottish,knows the league,younger,faster and more skillfull plus hes a lot cheaper, and if he had signed then we wouldn't be in this position now and there would be no need for him to hit the ground running if the deal doesn't go through once again we have fucked up what little money we had and we might end up without miller and dg.