Tonights Games

Leeds Arsenal will be an interesting one. Leeds have had a bit of a revolution in the last few months, and will be really up for this game. Leeds play some nice football, which might well be their downfall. They often win games by counter attacking and getting it up to their frontline. If they allow Arsenal to dominate the midfield it'll be game over.

I expect Barca to win tonight, but Betis will be up for it. The ties over after the first leg. But Betis were quite hard done by the 5-0 scoreline, they play some good attacking football and I expect them to go for it tonight against a Barca reserves side. When they used to be a top flight club, the league encounters were always high scoring games as the andulucians always raised their game against Los Cules.

Inter Cesena is also on. Don't know what channel, i'd assume ESPN? Inter have a couple of games in hand over the teams above them, but like us they have to cash them in now otherwise it means nothing. Cesena need a win to get out of the relegation dogfight, but they don't really have the players and I expect Brescia to leapfrog them fairly soon. Inter are back to winning ways now, they concede most games but score more. I'd expect a 4-1 or thereabouts win tonight, Eto'o and Cambiasso to bag a few goals :sherlock:

will be watching the arsenal game to see leeds get humped :sherlock: also mate your ovo from plymouth lol you heard any rumours down there about BWP coming to The gers ? jw lol

will be watching the arsenal game to see leeds get humped :sherlock: also mate your ovo from plymouth lol you heard any rumours down there about BWP coming to The gers ? jw lol

It's far from a rumour down hear, it was back page of most of the local newspapers today. Fortunatly he's being watched by other clubs, he's a typical London boy and wants back there asap :sherlock: