Tim Matavz

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did I too :anguish: Private too, could be one of many Mrs Matavz in the world. Blouie, details on her info page please and any pics?

No contact as of yet! I will not hold my breath but i will believe in this one. This threads been too good to end now

Lol you've made her up there. If not then brilliant.

It's absolutely genuine.

It's funny in a way because after the disappointment of her telling me there was no truth in her son coming to Glasgow I immediatey moved on and started to think what she looked like and could I pump her?

Never banged a Slovakian before and I think she's up for the cup. :crywank:

It's absolutely genuine.

It's funny in a way because after the disappointment of her telling me there was no truth in her son coming to Glasgow I immediatey moved on and started to think what she looked like and could I pump her?

Never banged a Slovakian before and I think she's up for the cup. :crywank:

You would still never have shagged a slovakian if you pumped her. Shes slovenian :sherlock:

Send her a picture of your throbber Blouie !

A cheeky affair with his maw/agent could do Rangers wonders.

We're banking on you here :uk::ph34r:

:lol:

I'd be happy to do my bit for the Rangers cause.

I was trying to figure out what age she was then I thought.... What The Fuck! Who cares? She'd get it. (tu)

:lol:

So she hasnt flat out denied it could happen :uk:

Im ever the optimist

No she hasn't and I'm with you on this one. For what it's worth I believe we've been sniffing about him and if McGregor goes we'll make our move.

We obviously need someone up front with Jelly so why not?

Glass Half Full Loyal :uk:

No she hasn't and I'm with you on this one. For what it's worth I believe we've been sniffing about him and if McGregor goes we'll make our move.

Thats it mate.

Also if we dont sign him we can have a Matavz maws a GIP thread :uk:

She any pics on her facebook, or just that silly wee cartoon?

Any flirting going on? Pictures of her furry cup sought after and seized yet?

She any pics on her facebook, or just that silly wee cartoon?

Any flirting going on? Pictures of her furry cup sought after and seized yet?

Gen up, she fancies me, I can tell.

And I love the fact that she's a Football Agent, something quite sexy about that. :hump:

Agent Blouie's on the case and I'll ask her for a pic or two. :sherlock:

http://www.rtvnoord.nl/sport/sport.asp?pid=97910

Translation:

International interest for Matavz

The interest around Groningen-player Tim Matavz is getting more serious all the time. Two foreign clubs have placed a bid on the striker according to Hans Nijland. Groningen has rejected both bids. Nijland doesn't want to share which clubs have put in the bid.

What's going on in here? :lol:

Are you trying to pump this guys Mum Blouie? :lol:

The fuck? :lol: Can someone fill me in?

Blouie facebooked matavz's maw for the scoop and is now trying to entice her and Tim to Rangers with the promise she will receive unlimited length If her client does so.

Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf says a scouting group of Wolfsburg (Steve McClaren's team) was on the stands for either Theo Jansen, Marc Janko (both Twente FC) or Tim Matavz.

Thanks for that D G, it might not be what we want to hear, but you have more info on the situation than we have here,

Blouie :praise:

Fucking hilarious :lol:

Imagine he did sign and you got a wee shout out, you'd be like a wean at Christmas.

Don't let the side down Shagger. Hit her with your best chat, and BOOM :hump:

I'm not the only one imagining one of the best ever RM threads if we do sign him and Blouie comes up with ;

*****The Official How I Won Tim Matavz Signature, By Enticing Him and His Maw To Glasgow For a Foursome WIth Me And Dysonfud Thread*****

:praise:

Blouie :praise:

*****The Official How I Won Tim Matavz Signature, By Enticing Him and His Maw To Glasgow For a Foursome WIth Me And Dysonfud Thread*****

:praise:

:lol::lol::lol: Ben

That would be a Best-seller :lol:

I've just contacted her again but this time I've added a wee kiss at the end of the message and told her all you horny bastards on here want pics. :lol:

Hope she replies.