Aaron Lennon

He's that fast that he doesn't need to be on the counter to beat a man going the other way.

I've seen so many Spurs games when they've been swarming all over an opposing side and Lennon's been the best player on the park.

hes a bit like weiss for me...can be great sometimes but far too inconsistent and given room he will hrt you but put a couple of players on him and imo he rarely does much....we shall agree to disagree :lol::D and this has absolutley nothing to do with me supporting arsenal :ph34r:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs spend ridiculous amounts of money <cr> 14 million on palacios...12 million on pavlyuchenko...9 million on hutton...10 million i think it was on defoe...8 million on gomes....Arsenal is the way to build something special and its paying off now. Arsenal will walways be better than spurs :D;)

spurs spend nowhere near the amounts of man united, chelsea (when they did) and man city

i agree arsenal is a great way to go, but 5 years without a trophy has got to hurt, and the way the teams are looking you wouldnt like to choose which of arsenal or spurs will win a trophy next

spurs spend nowhere near the amounts of man united, chelsea (when they did) and man city

i agree arsenal is a great way to go, but 5 years without a trophy has got to hurt, and the way the teams are looking you wouldnt like to choose which of arsenal or spurs will win a trophy next

Arsenal will win the carling cup...tomorrow night they will put 4 or 5 past ipswich and beat birmingham or west ham in the final. Also 16 million spent on modric and like another 10 on huddlestone lol.

Arsenal will win the carling cup...tomorrow night they will put 4 or 5 past ipswich and beat birmingham or west ham in the final. Also 16 million spent on modric and like another 10 on huddlestone lol.

£10 million on Huddlestone, it was around £2.5 million, you fud.

its paid dividends for them though, their first year in the champions league and into the last 16 no bother, and the way spurs play at white hart lane you wouldnt bet against them going further

redknapp has a knack of doing alright in transfers, how he got van der vaart for what he did was more like daylight robbery

£10 million on Huddlestone, it was around £2.5 million, you fud.

i do apologise i got one wrong i shall replace him with 8 million i think might have been more for woodgate...you fud

Very, very good player.

I actually think he's improved his crossing of late. Scoring a few goals of late.

There are not many right midfielders out there better than Aaron Lennon at the minute.

Very, very good player.

I actually think he's improved his crossing of late. Scoring a few goals of late.

There are not many right midfielders out there better than Aaron Lennon at the minute.

Pedro, Valencia, Ronaldo, Navas, Pablo Hernandez, the list goes on.

Pedro; Left winger.

Valencia; Gammy leg.

Navas; Has been shite this year.

Pablo Hernandez; Ain't that great.

A realised that about Pedro, after a posted it doh

Gammy leg ?, because he's injured ? :lol:

Navas, 10x the player and you know it.

Pablo is quality.

Krasic, and Robben & Hleb are others.

Very, very good player.

Theo walcott has been great this season

A realised that about Pedro, after a posted it doh

Gammy leg ?, because he's injured ? :lol:

Navas, 10x the player and you know it.

Pablo is quality.

Krasic, and Robben & Hleb are others.

Gammy leg, yes. Indeed.

Navas, as I've said - One-season wonder.

Please elaborate on Hernandez..