Kris Common

So let me get this straight. If Commons signs for somone else, does that mean he can't play in the Europa knockout stage for us? Even though Derby County were knocked out of the F.A cup in the 3rd round? ;~)

If he signs for somebody else, why the fuck would he be playing in the Europa Cup for us? <cr>

i think we will need to bring in at least 1 new player (tu)

It would make things alot more easier if we did, but if we don't then Walter has to look at sacrificing one of the cup competitions.

Our current squad is capable of winning the title, however it could be affected by our competitions.

It would make things alot more easier if we did, but if we don't then Walter has to look at sacrificing one of the cup competitions.

Our current squad is capable of winning the title, however it could be affected by our competitions.

Like the europa league (tu)

sacrifice fuckall we're going for the treble no surrender!

By sacrifice I mean playing a few of the youngsters. The perfect place for that to happen is the League Cup and to a certain extent the Europa League.

If you think we can compete on all four fronts then you're living in a fantasy world. You just need to look at 2008 to see that.

By sacrifice I mean playing a few of the youngsters. The perfect place for that to happen is the League Cup and to a certain extent the Europa League.

If you think we can compete on all four fronts then you're living in a fantasy world. You just need to look at 2008 to see that.

read the bottom of your picture on you sig you don't deserve to display that