Martin Bain

ronniemca

Its time Bain came out and told the fans what exactly is going on with our club the silence is deafening.

When you have a cunt coming out and claiming about the tax issue alarm bells are ringing.

Quite right and if he did do this he would do it with a respected professional Scottish journalist, not a rabid fantasist bigot who lives in Sothern Ireland.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one should believe a word that this reptile spews from his mouth.

He gets an erection attacking our club and all his slabbering fenian following drooling at everything he says.

We may have problems financial wise but why the fuck he would know is beyond me.

It's a result for him with all the publicity he's had tonight.

This (tu)

mega :anguish:

:(

Are you for real?

Yip you got a problem with that? Do you know anything about this creepy bastard?

Why dont you have a wee look over his history. DId the OAP in his care deserve to die of neglect?

Does he have to peddle his shite about Rangers?

Can he keep supporting the IRA?

Thats just a couple of things! Im sure the lads at the VB will give you alot more detail on him!!!

Yip you got a problem with that? Do you know anything about this creepy bastard?

Why dont you have a wee look over his history. DId the OAP in his care deserve to die of neglect?

Does he have to peddle his shite about Rangers?

Can he keep supporting the IRA?

Thats just a couple of things! Im sure the lads at the VB will give you alot more detail on him!!!

I know all about him.

I have a major problem with you bringing paramilitaries into this debate and Phils innocent daughter.

Yes, it appears he is culpable in a homicide but fled to Oirland and got off with it.

He obviously feels he needs to peddle it as we are such a threat to his beloved hoops.

He supports them and will continue to be sympathetic to their cause as thats what he is, a Rhepublican sympathiser.

VB? The guys who accepted a banning order from Newsnow without so much as a fight against the ban even though they were printing articles of truth?

VB? The guys who accepted a banning order from Newsnow without so much as a fight against the ban even though they were printing articles of truth?

An article written by VB was on newsnow just yesterday.

I know all about him.

I have a major problem with you bringing paramilitaries into this debate and Phils innocent daughter.

Yes, it appears he is culpable in a homicide but fled to Oirland and got off with it.

He obviously feels he needs to peddle it as we are such a threat to his beloved hoops.

He supports them and will continue to be sympathetic to their cause as thats what he is, a Rhepublican sympathiser.

He doesnt have a problem bringing his innocent daughter into these types of debates!

Im not fucking taking a lecture off you, so dont even bother! What about me mentioning the UVF? You think Rangers are going to phone them?

Did they not get a shitload of hassle due to his lies and that's why he was binned?

I'm not saying it aint possible as that rhag suits him down to the ground but it tells you something if they wont use his name.

His lies stick like shite to a blanket,

I cant imagine them getting hassle for writing anything negative about us, were not a fan group or club for moaning or complaining, we just accept what gets written about us, slanderous or not.

They suit each other perfect.

Tell a lie long enough n all that.......

He doesnt have a problem bringing his innocent daughter into these types of debates!

Im not fucking taking a lecture off you, so dont even bother! What about me mentioning the UVF? You think Rangers are going to phone them?

So you are like him now? Its ok for him, so you can do it? doh:lol:

Im not lecturing you, your post was simply ridiculous.

Your last sentences dont even need answered they are that stupid.

So you are like him now? Its ok for him, so you can do it? doh:lol:

Im not lecturing you, your post was simply ridiculous.

Your last sentences dont even need answered they are that stupid.

No wonder i have you on ignore. I dont give a fuck what you think so dont bother quoting me. If he drops down dead i wont bring streamers and party hats too your house

Defends McGobblegiver, attacks VB mmmmm your not Phil are you, please dont tell your daughter about this, she might be crying all night again :lol:

How did i defend him? Another lie, tell it long enough and it may stick?, truth is i hate the bigot, hes an obssessed animal who needs pu tin his place legally, i simply dont see any benefit from bringing a child into the debate.

Is that what you call an attack? doh:lol:

I asked a question on the thread for the article in question, i got no answer, i bumped it and asked again, got no answer, now im asking you, why are VB banned from Newsnow? Its not an attack, its a question. I am a staunch supporter of VB, i used to be a member but lost my account as i didnt post enough.

I have never read so many excellent pieces of literature in my life as what is on VB site, they are thoughtful, deep, truthfull and get straight to the point, they are excellent. VB will get nothing but praise from me, im simply asking a question, Newsnow is where i got my links to their articles.

No wonder i have you on ignore. I dont give a fuck what you think so dont bother quoting me. If he drops down dead i wont bring streamers and party hats too your house

:lol:

You will be embarrassed when you read your first post in the morning. Im embarrassed for you. Its disgusting.

Given my hatred of Bain, i am more inclined to believe this fenian bastard Gobblegiver over Bain every day of the week.

:(

i dont care if bain was banging your weans never mind your missus, no one should EVER believe the ramblings of that bitter bitter bigoted rabid bastard over ANY of the rangers staff and players

that bastard bhain is like jeanette findlay only with balls, a complete and utter cunt of a man who is only given tabloid space to encourage our fans to discuss him

while its dis-heartening to read at times, most times i enjoy the slabberings of the media when they allow crackpots like phil bhain, graham speirs, jeanette findlay or any other nugget that takes offence to our great club and its traditions, vital air and column space

until i see jim white wearing a black armband on SSN, i will never believe any publishings about the demise of our club

fuck them all

i dont care if bain was banging your weans never mind your missus, no one should EVER believe the ramblings of that bitter bitter bigoted rabid bastard over ANY of the rangers staff and players

(tu)

Dear Mr *****

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write to our Chief Executive Martin Bain who has asked me to reply on his behalf with regard to the journalist Phil - The Failed Journalist.

We are aware of this journalist and the contemptible nonsense he writes regarding Rangers Football Club and his ravings are subject to scrutiny by our legal advisors. Please also note the journalist in question is not an accredited journalist at Ibrox Stadium and any action we took would be as a consequence of legal scrutiny and advice received.

Thank you for your email and for your continued support of Rangers Football Club.

Yours sincerely

Carol Patton

Rangers Press Office

typical rangers hollow threats.