Missile throwing

Yes they did - a politician of Ireland who is connected to the club, instigated an article in a local paper and this was backed by the club when Uefa became involved. This was well documented back in the early days of the mince.

Utter nonsense...if it's well documented show me the evidence....

What does this have to do with the uefa case ?

Jeez man, I am not going to spend all night trying to explain the life cycle to you, but in brief, the complaint was made initially by a politician connected to the War mongerer and this was followed up by the man himself. The complaint was then reacted to by Uefa who went to Celtic and asked for evidence and they duly delivered.

Open your eyes and stop trying to defend Celtic FC - Rangers need to grow a set of balls and play them at their own game, end of.

Jeez man, I am not going to spend all night trying to explain the life cycle to you, but in brief, the complaint was made initially by a politician connected to the War mongerer and this was followed up by the man himself. The complaint was then reacted to by Uefa who went to Celtic and asked for evidence and they duly delivered.

Open your eyes and stop trying to defend Celtic FC - Rangers need to grow a set of balls and play them at their own game, end of.

Where did i defend celtic...?

If all this nonsense is well documented where is it ?

Someone also throw a cup of Juice over a taig player from the Govan front. 2 wrongs don't make a right. but pointing fingers at them, when we do something similar is silly.

Exactly.Ratting is a no-no.Everyone saw what happened.Let the SFA sort it.

When Diouf went to take he corner the coins were raining down i'm surprised these fuckers get so much Giro money they can throw it around.

Must be money they make pimping their kids to the Catholic priests.

End of the day every set of supporters do things that shouldn't be done, some times they get away with it, other times they get hauled up. Times really are changing, if my old man caught me e-mailing media about them throwing coins on the pitch he'd kick my head in and tell me not to be so pathetic.

Fuck The Pope btw