Players protecting each other?

gsa

The o.p was mostly interested in scott brown getting in the face of one of our players after scoring. He was also concerned with the fact celtic won the physical battle the whole game. Of further concern was our midfield seeming incapable of tackling. Finally neil lennon marching around the pitch at ibrox and celebrating with the celtic fans was something the o.p didn't miss.

Obviously you feel the rangers players are full of fighting spirit and that their efforts were enough on sunday. Fair enough.

Your point was nonsense though, nothing wrong with this teams spirits and for the incident with Diouf then i can pount at the incident with hooper.

As for lennon marching round the pitch, you can't stop that and he seems to do it won or lose.....

Your point was nonsense though, nothing wrong with this teams spirits and for the incident with Diouf then i can pount at the incident with hooper.

As for lennon marching round the pitch, you can't stop that and he seems to do it won or lose.....

In your opinion it was nonsense.

I can't understand how anyone could watch that on sunday and say the teams spirit is good enough.

No, you can't stop it. It's nicer when he loses though isn't it?