If we won the quadruple

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.........still say we should have concentrated on winning the title?

I'm with Walter in saying we should play to win the trophy in every competition we're in.

Yes, we could concentrate more on the title but that still doesn't guarantee we win it.

So I say, lets go for the quad (like a proper prod)and see where it takes us..........

The most beneficial outcome for the club would be to win the SPL and then get through the CL qualifiers to the group stages, thereby almost eradicating the debt.

Walter is not a poor manager, poor managers dont win the amount of titles that Walter has won. It is only his tactics and boring football that annoy me.

You think a poor manager could not have won a lot of trophies against the worst ever Celtic side when afforded the likes of Gazza and Laudrup.

Do his tactics and style of football not make him a poor manager or at least a very limited one?

You think a poor manager could not have won a lot of trophies against the worst ever Celtic side when afforded the likes of Gazza and Laudrup.

Do his tactics and style of football not make him a poor manager or at least a very limited one?

Are you Robbie Savage?

i notice the smith bashers are very conspicuous by there absence tonight.

which i find a touch dissapointing.

There's one in the OT stating he doesn't want to come into the Bears Den after the slaggings he's been dishing out to Smith :uk:

Not going into the bears dens after questioning Walter tactics last night