Man utd fans getting attacked

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roma fans taunted them, then they all charged the fence at the same time like a bunch of neanderthals. They got everything they deserved from the cops - f*ckin' morons.

then they all charged the fence at the same time like a bunch of neanderthals

Oh well, UEFA will probably let them off.

I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing tbh.

Roma fans taunted them, then they all charged the fence at the same time like a bunch of neanderthals. They got everything they deserved from the cops - f*ckin' morons.

roma fans did the exact same really, ran to the fence and taunted, but no surprise that the british fans get battered to a pulp by riot police. Someone really has to address this problem

roma fans did the exact same really, ran to the fence and taunted, but no surprise that the british fans get battered to a pulp by riot police. Someone really has to address this problem

With those feckin tallies

They had already been harassed outside the ground by Roma-fans.

How Italy get away with so much its beyond beleif. Hang 'em high.

What exactly are Italy getting away with?

Italian police have always been like this even with Italian fans

just seen the incident..never saw what happened to kick it all off

those tally f*cks are barbaric! .. some guy was lying flat out, not moving and they were continually battering into him with those batons..and they things are like rocks!.. How in gods name do they get away with that??? scumbags

Italian news was reporting 300 Man U fans "clearly drunk" started trying to cause trouble outside before the game and the police intervened to prevent a situation occurring. Sounds to me like the Man U fans that got inside had a gripe against the police

dirty f*ckin Italians :rolleyes:

those tally f*cks are barbaric! .. some guy was lying flat out, not moving and they were continually battering into him with those batons..and they things are like rocks!.. How in gods name do they get away with that??? scumbags

f***ing shocking. Police aren't meant to beat the crap out of fans.

f***ing shocking. Police aren't meant to beat the crap out of fans.

#

Headline in the Daily Record tomorrow

Man u fan's caught singing songs of hate directed at the poor people of liverpool

I presume you saw pictures no one else did?

The Roma fans had already congregated at the fence, and were taunting. No charge. Utd fans did. That's the difference.

Massive security and safety concerns when fans move in sync in large numbers.

I don't see anything wrong with how the cops responded.

The Roma fans had already congregated at the fence, and were taunting. No charge. Utd fans did. That's the difference.

eh?

eh?

Look, I write the post, it's your job to choose to read it or not. If you can't understand it, not my problem (tu)

So you condone beating someone when they are flat out and not moving? You dont think that that is heavy handed?

Why were the police on only one side of the barrier?

If nothing else should they not have been on the home side seeing as its always the Italians who are causing the fucking riots in the first place?

When was the last time you seen crowd trouble on the scale Italy has at an EPL or even an SPL game?

There is a large majority of Italian fans who are scum, no other word for it.