Man utd fans getting attacked

Apparently the Spurs-fans were attacking first, so that leaves 2 incidents.

In both cases the police over-reacted. Have you seen the images of the ManU-fan who was already bleeding from severe baton-hits and still got hit over 16 times ? That's no crowd-control, that's just pure random behaviour.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In both cases the police over-reacted. Have you seen the images of the ManU-fan who was already bleeding from severe baton-hits and still got hit over 16 times ? That's no crowd-control, that's just pure random behaviour.

I counted 4 hits. And besides, I can tell you're not a cop. You're not in there as a crowd of morons charge a fence and risk chaos.

You have to do with it takes to restore order. You're paid to. If you don't do it properly, the threat will not disappear.

The naivety of some people amazes me.

I counted 4 hits. And besides, I can tell you're not a cop. You're not in there as a crowd of morons charge a fence and risk chaos.

You have to do with it takes to restore order. You're paid to. If you don't do it properly, the threat will not disappear.

Well it sounds like you are a cop who cant count and cant tell that beating the crap out of someone while lying on the ground is police brutality.

Well it sounds like you are a cop who cant count and cant tell that beating the crap out of someone while lying on the ground is police brutality.

As I said, the naive posts are amazing. It's like people trying to dictate what the army should do when they are NOT the ones on the battlefield. Incredible.

And you are ?

Why didn't they do something about the Roma-fans who attacked the fence in the first place ?

Oh right: they might be outnumbered!

And you are ?

Why didn't they do something about the Roma-fans who attacked the fence in the first place ?

Attacked? From the pictures, the Roma fans had merely congregated there to taunt the Utd fans after Roma had taken the lead. There was no charge unlike what was then seen from the insane Utd fans who as a unit launched themselves at the fance.

If you cannot see the difference...

Hold on. I questioned tonight as a justification for the police response, and you said the Spanish cops are fascist pigs.

But NOW you are excepting tonight's incident and are agreeing that the cops were in the right in Seville.

You cannot have it both ways.

Hold on. I questioned tonight as a justification for the police response, and you said the Spanish cops are fascist pigs.

But NOW you are excepting tonight's incident and are agreeing that the cops were in the right in Seville.

Danny if we said the Tally polis were correct to go in and give them a good kickin you would just come oot an say......''no they werent it was a disgrace etc''

You disagree with the majority of members on here on a regular consistent basis even when they are 100% correct

If this happened to the scum mob they would get my support because it affects us all in the long run, you need to take a good look at yourself if you are so against British fans

This was wrong and you know it so stop defending foreign polis who dont even respect thier own civilians

Cue the accusations THE FISH attacked me :D

Danny if we said the Tally polis were correct to go in and give them a good kickin you would just come oot an say......''no they werent it was a disgrace etc''

You disagree with the majority of members on here on a regular consistent basis even when they are 100% correct

If this happened to the scum mob they would get my support because it affects us all in the long run, you need to take a good look at yourself if you are so against British fans

This was wrong and you know it so stop defending foreign polis who dont even respect thier own civilians

You're a weird one Fish. Oddly enough did you notice several posts in this thread on the cops' side before I even entered the thread? I guess you didn't.

And I love how I disagree with the majority. NICE one coming from you Fish :)

You're a weird one Fish. Oddly enough did you notice several posts in this thread on the cops' side before I even entered the thread? I guess you didn't.

And I love how I disagree with the majority. NICE one coming from you Fish :)

Fair enough point appreciated....but I disagree coz I think Im correct and most times I am :Animation44:

You old chap ??????

Fair enough point appreciated....but I disagree coz I think Im correct and most times I am :Animation44:

You old chap ??????

Sometimes we're more similar than we realise old bean (beer2)

And you are ?

Attacked? From the pictures, the Roma fans had merely congregated there to taunt the Utd fans after Roma had taken the lead. There was no charge unlike what was then seen from the insane Utd fans who as a unit launched themselves at the fance.

If you cannot see the difference...

The Roma-fans were throwing bottles to the ManU-fans.

And if you can't see the difference in taunting and charging a fence then I fear there is no point in continuïng this discussion.

And I said the Spanish cops were fascists before I saw the SPurs-footage. In this case the English fans were in the wrong, but not in the case of ManU, Rangers, West Ham,...

And if you can't see the difference in taunting and charging a fence then I fear there is no point in continuïng this discussion.

I agree. And that is EXACTLY the point I am making. There's a difference (tu)

Yes, indeed:

[b[Roma-fans attacked the fence, ManU-fans attacked the fence in response and the police only attacked the ManU-fans :P

No, they didn't (tu)

At least, not from the pictures I saw.

If the Roma fans had been subject to the rigourous searvhes carried out by police on Man U fans then the whole situation would probably not have happenede.

Besides it's painfully obvious that the French, Spanish and Italian police are heavy handed thugs and probably anti- Brittish too.

In fact the man U fans were probably searched because the cops knew fine there would be a fight and didnt want to take a pasting. They knew they werent going to touch Roma fans so no point in searching them!

Yes, indeed:

[b[Roma-fans attacked the fence, ManU-fans attacked the fence in response and the police only attacked the ManU-fans :P

No, they didn't (tu)

At least, not from the pictures I saw.

Well, from the images I've seen they did :)

For once (well twice, remembering Buffel) I totally disagree with Danny here.

Questions must be answered. There was a plastic wall seperating the two fans, so why was there riot police ONLY on the Man Utd side of the wall?

And, riot police. The name in itself tells you all. There was no riot when they stormed in, they had to create one.

Questions must be answered. There was a plastic wall seperating the two fans, so why was there riot police ONLY on the Man Utd side of the wall?

And, riot police. The name in itself tells you all. There was no riot when they stormed in, they had to create one.

Actually, if you look at the start of the footage, they're right in the middle. They are not only on the Utd side.

Actually, if you look at the start of the footage, they're right in the middle. They are not only on the Utd side.

From what I saw, the root of the problem was the Roma fans. They were the aggressors.

The police waited til Man Utd fans reacted then slaughtered them, that was wrong. They should have acted in the first instance.

Danny, I'd like to see some proof that the police was at both sides of the fence, because I've not seen any footage to this moment that agrees with you...

The BBC link in this thread :)

That's what I thought :) Guess what, you can't see the police standing between the Roma-fans.

The only image you get to see it Roma-fans pounding the glass wall and police fighting Mancs ;)

Not what I was seeing m8.

I think I've made my feelings pretty clear in the thread, and I respect all your opposing views. Well, most of them :)

We'll leave it at that (tu)