• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our chances of getting him are shrinking daily :(

Its no big lose....it would have just papered over some cracks

We need to address the problem with full surgery but that will not happen

Brown is coming to us.

i HOPE not <_<

ludicrous amount of money been spouted about

And it won't be for anywhere near £4million.

That wiz quite obvious.. -_-

I hope your right Frankie. Great wee player who would easily improve our team atm.

Agree totally. An excellent young player who'd only get better alonsgide Ferguson while (hopefully) playing in the Champions League.

I hope your right Frankie. Great wee player who would easily improve our team atm.

Agree totally. An excellent young player who'd only get better alonsgide Ferguson while (hopefully) playing in the Champions League.

Aye for the home and away legs of the prelims quals...lets get real here !!! :lol:

I'd prefer to be a bit more positive than that - although I do share your concern.

Of course, signings like Brown will help us get through these qualifiers and should be backed immediately by the fans.

I'd prefer to be a bit more positive than that - although I do share your concern.

Of course, signings like Brown will help us get through these qualifiers and should be backed immediately by the fans.

Sounds like one swallow making the sumer here...sorry I dont go along with that

As I said earlier to that young buxom scarybearette, its only papering over the cracks and Murray will think the fans and thier representing parties will shut thier traps if Broon signs

Nae chance (beer)

Brown won't be the only player arriving. As well as Gow and Broadfoot I reckon there will be another 3 at least.

It's vital we get into the CL group stage - as such all the players will have my backing right away.

Doubt Brown would join Spurs, he'd never get a game. They have Zakora, Tainio, Jenas, Murphy, Ghaly, Malbranque, Hiddlestone, Lennon. They also have Routledge and Ziegler on loan.

As I said earlier to that young buxom scarybearette, its only papering over the cracks and Murray will think the fans and thier representing parties will shut thier traps if Broon signs

Nae chance (beer)

young buxom eh are you in my office Fish?!?!?!? :shifty:

Nae chance (beer)

Not at all...from the grapevine but dont worry I took it way a pinch o salt

Im a great believer in face value not info fae a forum

You could be a guy for all I know...yer name doesnt fool me ;)

Nae chance (beer)

Not at all...from the grapevine but dont worry I took it way a pinch o salt

Im a great believer in face value not info fae a forum

You could be a guy for all I know...yer name doesnt fool me ;)

am female all the way Fish :Animation44: