Mo Edu

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was easily our worst player, better than he has been though! I thought he didn't show up until he went to right back.

I'm in full agreement with this. He played better than recently but I'd be lying if I said he didn't frustrate me at times. Done solid enough in defence though.

Everybody on the park played their part and deserve respect however:

I didn't think Big Mo was good in the middle of the park at all, for a guy who's built like brick shithouse he tackles like a fairy. My main gripe with him is that he prances about way too much in the middle of the park and seems scared to put a foot in especially when a ball's there to be won.

If you mixed Mo Edu with Kevin Thomson you'd have a fantastic football player.

He was far, far better a RB than he was in CM. Something to ponder for the future... I'd have Ness and Hutton as regulars over him in CM unless he starts to pull his finger out. Davis has had to sit back more often since Big Lee got injured yet Big Mo doesn't really offer us anything going forward. He was playing great up until he got injured after the Valencia game at Ibrox i think, which he played fantastic.

Walter & co should be going over defensive training schedules with him at Murray Park and convert him into a more effective holding mid. That'd allow Davis to get forward more which he's better at tbh.