Leggat - Take a bow

So what is your point in all this, he is freelance-correct, he does artical for the star and the express-correct. So please tell me your point in all of this?

No one is arguing about freelance, in fact, i agreed he was, on previous pages. The point is, Spiers has a much more important and bigger reputation than him in the mhedia, despite what people on here claim about the OC. That is all.

Leggatt has a blog and does some freelance.

Spiers does a phone in show and writes for a London based newspaper.

That is it.

I dont know where any confusion is coming from, too many people were butting in with their own nonsense.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is arguing about freelance, in fact, i agreed he was, on previous pages. The point is, Spiers has a much more important and bigger reputation than him in the mhedia, despite what people on here claim about the OC. That is all.

That is it.

I dont know where any confusion is coming from, too many people were butting in with their own nonsense.

where are the express and the star based like.

That is it.

I wouldnt say he is more important, and he has a bigger reputation because our fans seem to constantly talk about him.

where are the express and the star based like.

I dont care like and i have no interest in either like.

Whats wrong flecky?, did you have to wait until someone else brought up the names of those rags before you lied about you knowing he wrote for them? doh So he does some freelance for one or the other, possibly both, at this stage possibly none of us know for sure after so much bluster and misdirection. So what? No one is denying he does freelance, its not exactly mainstream media is it? doh Follow your leader, theres a good boy.

Fucking idiot.

:rolleyes:

back to the point in a way...what is funny is the letter writing campaigns have started again, MP's inboxs are being bombarded, articles are being written, tims bloggers are gnashing there teeth...they are worried and they know what most of us have said all season...we are going to win this league so they are trying to get at us the only way they can.....

The lie that it's only us to blame for the "nasty" chanting is so ridiculous it hardly merits a response

I dont care like and i have no interest in either like.

Whats wrong flecky?, did you have to wait until someone else brought up the names of those rags before you lied about you knowing he wrote for them? doh So he does some freelance for one or the other, possibly both, at this stage possibly none of us know for sure after so much bluster and misdirection. So what? No one is denying he does freelance, its not exactly mainstream media is it? doh Follow your leader, theres a good boy.

Fucking idiot.

:rolleyes:

the daily star is london based and far far more mainstream media than anything spiers does.

you cant not know that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream

hardly a newspaper with a circulation of 50k

nor a radio station that goes crackly at harthill.

Surely a radio station you can hear anywhere in the world and a newspaper with a huge online subscription as well as daily sales....but carry on this fascinating debate between two of the boards heavyweights...you did make me laugh earlier with your 0k figure...... :sherlock:

So, to summarise this thread, in as few words as possible................

A solitary pro-Rangers voice, in the taig infested media, gets some praise for his work from fellow Rangers fans, but other Rangers fans are happy to pour scorn on aforementioned Bear, preferring to big-up the reputation of a prolific Rangers hater.

It beggars belief.

Has TravellingWilBeary had children and passed on his "fly in the ointment" gene?

I love Leggat's blogs it's one of the few places outwith Rangers forums where you can have go at the Scum with the truth with UN-PC language without Admin or Moderators pulling your work :crabflute::crabflute:

Why I want to know is. What is Leggat on about with Speirs making an arse of himself in Eindhoven? I tried to look on Leggats blog but couldn't find anything.

Sorry for the repeat but can anyone shed any light on this?

Surely a radio station you can hear anywhere in the world and a newspaper with a huge online subscription as well as daily sales....but carry on this fascinating debate between two of the boards heavyweights...you did make me laugh earlier with your 0k figure...... :sherlock:

if you go looking you can get the weather channel in siberia but its not mainstream media either.

a huge online subscription is a gross exageration it is for example far less than the trafic that goes through the daily star site. oh and its illegal to listen to clyde abroad.

what you seem to not understand is clyde is a local radio station. one step up from hospital radio.

oh and its tge scottish edition of the times spears works for. even if you add its circulation to everyone subscribed to the times online you wouldnt break 200k.

as ever cartman says something of substance and when you check it its pure bs.

one can only hope when walter wins the league and we are taken over he goes from token to kenny.