Scum....

hutchy14

YOBS sprayed sickening sectarian and other slogans on sites around Greenock -including the war memorial in the town's Wellpark. The vandalism has sparked outrage and experts have been drafted in to remove the graffiti from the marble monument. The Greenock Rangers Supporters' Club in Bank Street, the Caladh House care home opposite, the Britannia Halls in Terrace Road, and the Inverclyde Navy Club in Mearns Street were also targeted at the weekend. Police say the vandalism happened between 7pm on Saturday and Sunday morning.

http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/greenock/articles/2011/03/29/411779-sectarian-grafitti-at-war-memorial/

Fucking scumbags. Wonder why they arent saying what was written. I have seen what was written though at the RSC "IRA", "Catholic Pride" and "God Bless The Pope". Wonder if the government will look into this and see that the sectarian vile isn't a one way street!

Doesnt surprize me, greenock is full of fenian scum bags. A woman started on me in a pub over there coz I had a Rangers top on UNDER my jacket!!

The whole pub then started on me. Fucking scum

I hate living here too many of the cunts! What pub was it mate?

Jimmy Watt. Never going in there again. You must be the only Rangers supporter in Greenock :lol:

Jimmy Watt is usually alright aswell. Mostly students that go in there. We are a rare breed here mate. :lol:

am from greenock as well and theres lots of bears that drink in the james watt dont let one bad day pit you off it the pubs okay its my local after work most days but there is a lot of scum in greenock

Down at B+M shop there is god bless the pope and brits out graffiti.

It would be useful to collate evidence of this graffiti so that when we are asked what we have against these people we can produce examples like this

Bet the offenders benefited from the " ethos" of a faith school

We are out in numbers tonight lads! Should change the name to The Greenock Loyal Thread:lol:

Anyways, what buses to the Greenock lads on here go up to the games on?

I just get the train don't go to all games just what I can afford but once I get out my overdraft I will be changing that.

YOBS sprayed sickening sectarian and other slogans on sites around Greenock -including the war memorial in the town's Wellpark. The vandalism has sparked outrage and experts have been drafted in to remove the graffiti from the marble monument. The Greenock Rangers Supporters' Club in Bank Street, the Caladh House care home opposite, the Britannia Halls in Terrace Road, and the Inverclyde Navy Club in Mearns Street were also targeted at the weekend. Police say the vandalism happened between 7pm on Saturday and Sunday morning.

http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/greenock/articles/2011/03/29/411779-sectarian-grafitti-at-war-memorial/

Fucking scumbags. Wonder why they arent saying what was written. I have seen what was written though at the RSC "IRA", "Catholic Pride" and "God Bless The Pope". Wonder if the government will look into this and see that the sectarian vile isn't a one way street!

Send this to that prick Kearney fenian bastards (tu)

I just get the train don't go to all games just what I can afford but once I get out my overdraft I will be changing that.

Awrite mate, I usually go with the Greenock RSC good because they get tickets for the away days! Done the train journey a few times, its a good laugh man, although waiting after the game is murder!

Awrite mate, I usually go with the Greenock RSC good because they get tickets for the away days! Done the train journey a few times, its a good laugh man, although waiting after the game is murder!

I am sure it is a lot better on the supporters busses but you get some "characters" particularly on the underground.

I am sure it is a lot better on the supporters busses but you get some "characters" particularly on the underground.

Our bus isn't the best singing wise or anything but its cheap priced and it gets u up and back from the games. The underground is class! After the PSV game everybody started doing the bouncy on the train. It was brilliant! Aha

Shit like this so childish it's unreal. Both sides are guilty of it.

With friends like this..........

I hate it when I read posts like this. So we're all as bad as them, so it's ok for them to do it. No mate, we aren't all the same. Some of us are proud prods who can go through life without the need to spray graffiti all over the place. I don't read any of the tims saying they are as bad as us. Stick up for your own side. This was their scummy fans, nothing to do with Rangers so why even say that.

Phew, that's my wee rant over. I just get annoyed when people come out with the"we're just as bad" thing, when the story was nothing about Rangers fans.

With friends like this..........

I hate it when I read posts like this. So we're all as bad as them, so it's ok for them to do it. No mate, we aren't all the same. Some of us are proud prods who can go through life without the need to spray graffiti all over the place. I don't read any of the tims saying they are as bad as us. Stick up for your own side. This was their scummy fans, nothing to do with Rangers so why even say that.

Phew, that's my wee rant over. I just get annoyed when people come out with the"we're just as bad" thing, when the story was nothing about Rangers fans.

Did I say we are just as bad??? No. I said it because people were acting as if we have never done it before.