Kenny Miller

williy6

Not quite the goal scoring sensation somepeople suggested :lol:

Mediocre for Rangers, dross for celtic

This is patently false.

He was praised by both sides of the OF (ourselves grudgingly included) when it was obvious how well he was playing for Celtic, even though there were no goals.

Yes, dry patch now. But all players go through poor form. (for their whole careers in Sebo's case)

Let me see........we have some players who can't score 'cos they try too hard. We have players who score for fun, but get bollocked by their manager 'cos they don't try hard enough. We have players who sometimes score who give 110% we are told (which, by the way, is an impossibility) so they're excused their misses, and players who never score, never give enough effort, but get a game anyway. I'm lost now........ :huh::unsure:

and players who never score, never give enough effort, but get a game anyway.

Raul

Raul, eh? 182 league goals in 417 games for Real, leading scorer in CL with 51. Not bad for a guy who "never scores" or gives enough effort.

Not quite the goal scoring sensation somepeople suggested  :lol:

Mediocre for Rangers, dross for celtic

This is patently false.

He was praised by both sides of the OF (ourselves grudgingly included) when it was obvious how well he was playing for Celtic, even though there were no goals.

Yes, dry patch now. But all players go through poor form. (for their whole careers in Sebo's case)

You mentioned.....

He was praised by both sides of the OF (ourselves grudgingly included)

Cant recall one single Rangers fan doing that and cant recall any comments when he departed Ibrox as a failure.

Fact !!

Danny me and the mates have been trying to work out who you actually support, your posts are on the negative side towards Rangers and the fans so we assume you are ??????? :rolleyes:

You mentioned.....

He was praised by both sides of the OF (ourselves grudgingly included)

Cant recall one single Rangers fan doing that and cant recall any comments when he departed Ibrox as a failure.

Fact !!

Correct. Now, how does this address my point or are you simply being dumb?

Danny me and the mates

have been trying to work out who you actually support, your posts are on the negative side towards Rangers and the fans so we assume you are ??????? :rolleyes:

I don't know what is more prudent; to point out that you seem to be questioning the allegiances of anyone who you disagree with, or to be flattered that you 'and your mates' have been discussing me among yourselves :)